9

With the bright sun pouring in from the windows, you yawned in content from another peaceful night of sleep

With the bright sun pouring in from the windows, you yawned in content from another peaceful night of sleep. Not bothering to open your eyes just yet, you outstretched your arms to give yourself a light stretch, only to have it be blocked by something else. Confused, you had on a slight frown as you began to rub the drowsiness away from your eyes, your body regaining conscious. As you tried to shift around, you began to realize that you weren't sleeping on your soft, plush mattress. 

You were sleeping on someone else as you felt another pair of arms securely wrapped around your waist.

Your eyes snapped open as you were met face to face with the material of Yoongi's black cotton tank top. As you slightly tilt your head to look up, you saw Yoongi still knocked out on the couch while keeping you close to his chest. A small blush began to creep up to your face as you gently began to remove his hands away from your waist. 

"Y/N?" You paused your actions, looking over to where Yoongi was to see him staring at you with sleepy eyes. 

"Good morning sleeping beauty," you teased, shyly giggling at a strand of his black hair sticking straight up in the air. With a lazy smile, Yoongi released his grip around your waist before giving a light stretch to his body.

"Good morning to you too," he replied, his voice still groggy with sleep. You took this opportunity to remove yourself from his lap before standing up to give your body a long stretch. As you were finishing up your stretches, you turned around to see Yoongi with his chin resting on his knees, his eyes still staring at you. 

"So, about last night," you nervously began, trailing off as you thought about the events from last night. Yoongi gave you a reassuring smile as he shook his head, knowing what you were thinking from the nervous look on your face.

"You fell asleep on me it was impossible to remove you so we just slept on the couch. It was fine right?" Yoongi asked, slightly nervous for your response. You gave him a warm smile before shyly making your way over to give him a grateful hug. Yoongi's eyes nearly popped out of his head as he felt your arms wrapping around him, your long hair now tickling his nose as he heard you muttering out quietly next to his ear.

"It was perfect."

"Welcome Min Yoongi. Officer Jeon just went into the hallway on the left." 

"Alright. Thank you again," Yoongi thanked the receptionist before making his way over into the hallway she had mentioned before. Turning into the hallway, he sighed in relief upon seeing the dark red-haired man standing there with a cup of hot tea.

"Jungkook," Yoongi called out to his friend. Upon hearing his name from the one and only, Jungkook turned around in excitement as he hurried over to where Yoongi was before pulling him in for a hug.

"Hey Yoongi!" he paused, pulling away from the hug as he looked down at the small faint bruises Yoongi's body.

"Woah, your injuries are almost healed. I'm surprised since you never really treat your wounds that well," Jungkook joked with a chuckle. Yoongi nervously rubbed the back of his neck, knowing that you were the one behind his treatments for the past week.