29

S̶t̶e̶p̶ ̶3̶:

S̶t̶e̶p̶ ̶3̶:

Wedding Sabotage: Get the dye and leather.

After walking around the store for ages, they've finally found a staff member who was currently busy restocking the shelves. 

"Hi, do you happen to know where the section of hair dye is?" Upon hearing a question that was being directed towards him, the staff member nodded his head before walking a little forward and pointing down at an aisle.

"Yeah, they're just down the next 2 aisles over there."

"Thank you so much" Joy smiled, now taking Taehyung's hand into hers before the two of them sped walk down towards the correct aisle.

"Over here!" Taehyung called out, finding the rows upon rows of different hair dyes. They all ranged from many colours of blue to green to red to blonde. Not only colours but hair products for different types of hair as well, ranging from straight and all the way to curly.

"There's so much" Taehyung quietly gasped, the whole thing becoming a little bit overwhelming for him.

"So, what colour are you thinking of?" Joy asked, leaning down to look at the coloured hair samples on the shelves. Taehyung shrugged his shoulders, his eyes scanning the arrays of colours displayed for them.

"I really don't know" he paused, now crouching down before pulling out a random box from the shelf. Looking down at the box to read it in more detail, Taehyung grinned before standing back up and holding out the box for Joy to see.

"Ooh, what about this?" Turning around after hearing Taehyung's excited tone, Joy's face contorted with disgust upon seeing the dark grey coloured hair dye in his hand.

"We're trying to make him look different, not old." With a pout, Taehyung placed the box back on the shelf before moving down to the next colours.

"Dark grey is different." Ignoring his pout, Joy continued to look through the shelf until a bright box caught her attention.

"Hey, check this out" Joy called out, grabbing Taehyung's attention as he walked over to see the box in her hands.

"Fluorescent pink?" he questioned with doubt, eyeing down the electric pink coloured dye on the box.

"Sorry Joy, but pink is not Yoongi's colour."

"And you think dark grey is?" Joy rolled her eyes, now placing the box back onto the shelf before continuing to walk down the aisle. After a while of sorting through the tons of colours, both Joy and Taehyung were at their breaking point.

"There's too many colours!" Taehyung whined, now sitting down cross-legged on the floor before placing his head in his hands.

"Get up" Joy groaned as she tugged at Taehyung's arm, urging him to stand up. However, she had pulled a little too hard at the last second as Taehyung flew up from the ground, stumbling in the process of standing up.