31

"You need to avoid her

"You need to avoid her."

The words from Hoseok kept circulating around in his mind, his heart slowly breaking every single time he thought about you and if you were to ever find out about his marriage. With a sigh, he took out the keys to your shared apartment before sliding it into the door, turning and unlocking it before pushing the door open. Taking a step inside of the dark apartment, he quietly closed the front door shut, hoping to not make any noises as he was expecting you to be asleep by now. 

"That's so fetch." With a slight head nod to the side, Yoongi quietly slipped off his shoes before placing them on the rack and walking over to enter the living room to where the sound was coming from. After taking a step inside of the living room, he turned his head over to see the television still on, a movie displayed on the screen. Yoongi then turned his head over to where the couch was, his chest now tightening at the sight of you sleeping soundly on the couch with Holly snuggled by your side.

"Fuck, how am I supposed to avoid that?" Yoongi mumbled to himself, his hands now gripping up at his hair in frustration. After walking over to grab the remote from the table, he turned the television off and placed the remote back down before turning his body around to face your sleeping figure.

"I should at least get her to her bed." With a small smile, Yoongi walked over to where your body was, carefully picking you up from the couch before cradling you in his arms. He could feel his face beginning to heat up as he walked over to where your room was, twisting the doorknob and pushing the door open before reaching over and flickering the light switch on. Slowly walking over to where your bed was, he gently pulled down the covers before placing you on your bed, ready to pull the covers back up and over your body.

"Yoongi?" His body tensed up at the sound of his name, especially from the voice he loved so much. Slowly turning around, he looked down and saw you rubbing your eyes from the bright light shining in the room. Yoongi froze in his place, an internal debate now happening in his mind as he thought about whether to leave or stay.

"Is that you?" Letting out a small sigh, he gave up as he fully turned around to be met with your wide eyes. With a small smile, Yoongi walked over before standing next to your bed and taking a seat down on it in front of you.

"It's me." Moving up from your laying position, you sat upright on the bed, still slightly in disbelief by Yoongi's new appearance in front of you.

"Am I dreaming?" you mumbled out, rubbing your eyes once again as you heard a small chuckle coming from Yoongi.

"No. If you were, could I do this?" Yoongi teased, now leaning forward to give you a soft peck on the top of your head before pulling back, the both of your cheeks now changing colours.

"I guess not" you grinned, now reaching up to play with Yoongi's soft hair that was now dyed blond. You stared up for another minute, admiring his new hair colour.