20

Pulling away from his forehead, you looked deep into his eyes as you felt time stop around you

Pulling away from his forehead, you looked deep into his eyes as you felt time stop around you. You couldn't describe this feeling building up inside of you, but you loved it and wanted more.

"Yoongi" your voice trailed off as you slowly leaned forward, closer towards him. 

"Y/N hurry down now! Something is up and it's not looking good." Hearing Joy's warning coming from your earpiece, you pulled away from Yoongi with hesitance. 

"Are you ok?" Yoongi asked with concern, now reaching a hand out to touch your face. You nodded your head as you closed your eyes, feeling his gentle touch once more before pulling away.

"I have to go." Just as you were turning around to leave the room, you felt Yoongi lean forward to hold onto your hand before catching up to where you were.

"I'm coming with you" he announced, now trailing along beside you as you both made your way through the hall and down the long stairs. As you both reached the bottom of the stairs, you looked forward and saw the lights all dimmed low, only the spotlights illuminating the front stage. 

"What's going on?" you mumbled, turning to look at Yoongi who was slightly confused as well.

"I'm not sure." Looking around, you sighed a breath of relief after seeing a pale pink dress come into view, knowing that it's Joy. Turning back around to tap on Yoongi's shoulder, you leaned in closer to whisper out to him.

"I'll be right back. I see my friend over there." Yoongi gave you a small nod before leaning down to give you a soft peck on the cheek. After pulling back, he lets out a soft chuckle after looking down at your shocked expression.

"What?" 

"Nothing" you smiled, shaking your head as you hurried over to where Joy was standing. Approaching closer, you noticed her facial expression as she went poker-faced. 

"What's wrong Joy?" you asked, watching her think really hard to herself. Before she could open up her mouth to speak, the spotlights suddenly directed it's attention to the centre of the stage as the host with a microphone in his hand walked out, grabbing everyone's attention.

"Welcome to Casino Royale!" he proudly announced, listening to the crowd erupting into cheers as they waited for him to continue. 

"Before we move onto the main acts, let bring on our special stage for tonight, the casino's showgirls!" the host introduced as the curtains began to slide open. The live music at the side of the stage began to play their instruments as the host moved off of the stage to allow the dancers to now come on.

"Wait, where's Krystal?" you asked, now realizing that she wasn't with Joy as you glanced around the crowd. Giving you a nervous look, Joy tilted her head in the direction of the stage. Slowly turning your head around to where she was hinting at, you gasped in shock as you saw Krystal walk out onto the stage from behind the curtains, all dressed in a bright blue sequined bodysuit with large feathers emerging from behind, as well as her headpiece.