41

"Hey, darling-"

"Hey, darling-"

"Shush, give me one minute." With your eyes still focused, you silenced Yoongi by placing a finger of yours to his lips as he stared down at you with a shocked, yet amused grin. 

"Okay?" With a slight chuckle, Yoongi pulled himself away before taking a seat down on the chair next to yours. He remained seated in his seat, resting his chin on the palm of his hand as he stared at your concentrated face with loving eyes. 

"Ok, so if we match these two colours with this pattern, I think it will flow well together. Don't you think?" Looking up from the folder of planning, your eyes were met with Yoongi's as he still continued to stare right at you with a dazed smile.

"Hello?" You snapped your fingers in front of Yoongi's face, causing him to let out a chuckle as he watched you breathe out an annoyed sigh. 

"Oh come here" Yoongi giggled, standing up from his chair before walking over and wrapping his arms around your tense body. You lost interest in the folder, now allowing yourself to relax in Yoongi's arms as you leaned your head against his chest. 

"You need to relax. You're turning into a bridezilla you know?" Yoongi chuckled, moving up a hand of his to stroke down at your soft hair. Releasing a soft breath of air, you gently closed your eyes shut, soaking in the feeling of Yoongi's fingers running through your hair.

"I'm just a little stressed about the wedding" you mumbled as you let out another small sigh. You felt Yoongi pull his hand away from your hair before slowly opening up your eyes and seeing his face appear in front of yours.

"A little?" he questioned, quirking an eyebrow towards you as you gave him a slight eye roll.

"Alright, I'm very stressed" you groaned. Feeling a small smile come onto his face, Yoongi quickly wrapped his arms back around your body before placing a gentle kiss to the top of your head. 

"I know you are. But remember that you aren't alone" Yoongi reassured you before pulling away from your body. You looked up to see Yoongi looking down at you with a gentle smile as you felt a hand of his move up to caress your cheek. Leaning his head down, he captured your lips into his before pulling away.

"We're in this together."

"Y/N! Are you almost done?" Looking up from your book, you caught a glimpse in the vanity mirror in front of you with Joy and Krystal scurrying over towards your direction. You gently placed your book back down on the table before standing up from your chair, allowing both of them to crash into your arms. 

"I just finished getting ready" you giggled, pulling away from the both of them with a wide smile. Looking up at your two friends, you could notice the slight tears beginning to brim their eyes. 

"I can't believe you're already getting married." Krystal lets out a small sniff before quickly wiping a tear away, hoping you wouldn't notice. Meanwhile, Joy was already grabbing a tissue from the box on the table, trying her best to wipe away the tears without ruining her makeup.