32

"Hey Yoongi, I'll be going now!" You called out to the man, watching as a head of blond hair poked in from behind the wall before appearing in front of you

"I'll maybe see you tonight then" he smiled, moving to stand in front of you as you nodded your head with a smile.

"Yeah, maybe." Going in for a hug, you leaned forward and wrapped your arms around his body before feeling his arms slowly snake around you in return. 

"Goodbye then" he smiled, pulling away as he was ready to lean down his head to peck at your lips before stopping himself, now pulling back with hesitation. Your brows raised up slightly, noticing the sudden change in behaviour from Yoongi as you watched him pull away from you with a sad smile. 

"Um, I'll get going now" you rushed out, watching Yoongi give you an awkward wave goodbye as you turned your body around before exiting through the front door and closing it shut behind you. As you continued to walk down the long hallway to the elevator, you kept thinking about Yoongi's sudden weird behaviour towards you all morning. 

"Strange."

"Sorry guys, was I late today?" you slightly panted out, now taking a seat down in a chair with the rest of your friends around the table. Once you've settled down in your seat, you looked up to see everyone else shaking their heads before seeing Krystal fixing around with some papers.

"Nope, we just got here like two minutes ago" Krystal reassured you. Nodding your head, you glanced around at your surroundings, a small smile coming onto your lips as you noticed the familiar decor.

"Your place still looks the same huh Joy?" you teased, turning your head over to see Joy giving you a slight eye roll as she lets out a small giggle.

"Well, I like the decor." Heading into her kitchen, she reached over the counter to grab a few bottles of water along with a tray of snacks for everyone before placing them down on the kitchen table and taking a seat on a chair to join everyone else.

"Alright, we called a meeting here today because we have updates on Rose" Jae began, now reaching over to grab a specific piece of paper before sliding it down the table towards you. Nodding your head, your gaze became serious as you stared down at the paper in front of you, carefully scanning through it.

"We can finish the mission earlier since she'll be attending a party this weekend" Jae carefully explained. 

"What party?" you asked, your eyes never leaving the paper as you continued to read all of the details. Jae glanced over at Krystal and Joy with a nervous look, the two of them staring at him and you with uncertainty in their expressions as well.

"Um, a wedding. She's attending as a guest" Jae replied, a slight doubt in his tone as he glanced forward to read your reaction. Looking up from the paper, you placed it back down on the table before giving him a smile.