15

Closing the front door and locking it behind him, Yoongi lets out a tired sigh before making his way down to the elevator

Closing the front door and locking it behind him, Yoongi lets out a tired sigh before making his way down to the elevator. He knew that you had the day off today, but Jin suddenly called him into the office, to begin with work right away. After the elevator had reached the lowest floor, Yoongi made his way over into the parking lot for the building before walking over to his car that was parked in the corner.

"Time to go," he sighed out, unlocking his car before entering the driver's seat. After closing the door shut, he pressed the button to start the ignition before putting the gear into drive and driving down to his office. As he was driving down the road, he periodically glanced around at the scenery, slightly smiling at what a nice day it was. 

"Text from Hoseok." With a gasp, Yoongi muttered out a curse under his breath as he suddenly remembered that he had planned the day with Hoseok today. He quickly reached a hand forward before tapping a button, listening to his text with guilt. 

"Are we still hanging out for today?" After hearing his text, he then began to type his reply back to Hoseok, adding in an apology as well as promising to hang out the next time he was free. One thing that Yoongi hated was bailing on his best friends.

"Hey Jin," Yoongi greeted out loud as he entered the large office, closing the door shut behind him before stepping over to Jin's desk. Looking up from his computer, Jin gave him a welcoming smile before tilting his head over to the chair by his desk.

"Yoongi, right on time." Yoongi walked over to take a seat by Jin's desk as he watched him pull out some papers before placing them down on the surface of the table, sliding them over closer.

"What's this?" Yoongi questioned, lifting up a sheet before he began reading it.

"This was with regards to the attack from last night. We've got some clues but we're not sure as of yet. We've already got Jungkook's team already looking into it" Jin explained, slowly rolling his chair over to his computer before he began typing once again.

"So what would you like me to do today?" Yoongi asked, waiting for Jin to give the next instructions. 

"Since your job is to guard Rose at their future party, I think it'll be best to get to know her better since the enemies are stronger than expected. Also," he paused, looking up at Yoongi before continuing.

"There's a casino party that all of the businesses are going to this weekend in 4 days so it's best for you guys to go to ensure nothing goes wrong." Hearing the sound of a printer, Yoongi lifted his head to see Jin standing up and walking over to the printer, grabbing the finished sheet before handing it over to Yoongi.

"Here's some more information on it. You can meet up with Rose in the afternoon but for now, I'll need you to stay and help with the team for a second" Jin added. As he went to sit back down in his chair, the sound of the door creaked open, having both Yoongi and Jin snap their head towards the sound.