7

You stopped running, looking down to see Holly still on his leash while trailing behind you as fast as he could.

"I can't bring Holly with me, he needs to rest" you mumbled to yourself, picking up Holly and scooping him into your arms before scanning your eyes around the area for a spot where you could drop him off. Squinting your eyes, you looked around until an ice cream vendor down the street came into view. You hurried over, letting out small pants of air while you were slightly crouched over to catch your breath as the vendor raised an eyebrow at your sudden presence.

"Can I have my dog stay here for a moment? I promise I'll come back really soon." The ice cream vendor gave you a hesitant nod as you let out a breath of relief before hurrying to tie Holly's leash around the tree beside the vendor's stand.

"Thank you so much!" you thanked the vendor with gratitude. Before you could leave to continue your chase for the files, the vendor stopped you in your tracks and held out a hand towards you. With a groan, you reached into your pockets to find any spare change that you could give to the vendor. Luckily, you managed to pull out 2 dollars before slapping it into his hands and taking off down the street to catch up to Yoongi and the thief.

"Who's dumb enough to rob a bag at a time like this?" Yoongi groaned to himself, still running after the man who had stolen your bag. The thief glanced his eyes back at Yoongi before having a smirk plastered on his face as he continued to run straight until reaching an intersection with an alleyway.

"Fuck, he's going to turn in there." Yoongi reached a hand into his pocket as he pulled out an earpiece and stuck it into his ear before turning it on.

"Yoongi? What's going on why are you using the earpiece now?"

"There's no time for questions Hoseok. A thief stole Y/N's bag and I need your help," Yoongi announced, now turning right into the alleyway where the thief had run into.

"Y/N?" Yoongi could hear the curiosity in Hoseok's tone before hearing a chuckle coming from him on the other side of the line.

"Hoseok-"

"I know, I know. I'll send an alert to Jungkook." 

"Thanks, Hoseok" Yoongi thanked before turning off the earpiece and continuing straight down into the alleyway until he had reached the thief. He glanced around at the enclosed area, noting to himself that he had reached a dead end.

"Finally," Yoongi huffed out, grabbing the thief's attention as he turned around to face Yoongi.

"Look, just hand the bag over and I can forget this had ever happened," Yoongi offered, his eyes blazed with anger as he continued to stare down at the man standing before him. The thief could only let out a scoff at Yoongi's ridiculous idea, crossing his arms over his chest with your bag still secured on his shoulder.