17

Walking up to the front door, Hoseok ran a hand through his hair before pressing the ringer for the apartment

Walking up to the front door, Hoseok ran a hand through his hair before pressing the ringer for the apartment. After pressing the ringer, he took a step back, a faint smile now coming onto his lips as he was expecting for a certain someone to answer. However, his smile faded as the door opened up, only to reveal the complete opposite of who he wanted to see.

"Hoseok?" Yoongi said with surprise, his voice slowly trailing off as his eyes awkwardly cast away from Hoseok's.

"Is Y/N here?" Hoseok asked, his tone remaining still and cold. Yoongi glanced up at him, slowly shaking his head.

"She isn't. But you can wait inside if you want," he offered, walking over to the side to allow him in. With hesitance, Hoseok nodded his head before slowly walking inside of the apartment, removing his shoes at the rack before walking in and taking a seat down on the couch. Yoongi closed the door shut, following behind before awkwardly approaching the couch to where Hoseok was.

"Would you like anything?" Hoseok shook his head, awkwardly glancing his eyes down as he began to fiddle around with his thumbs while waiting for you to return home. Yoongi lets out a deep sigh, having enough of the tension and silence between them. Walking closer to Hoseok, Yoongi took a seat down in front of him.

"Hoseok, talk to me, please" Yoongi begged, looking at Hoseok with guilt in his eyes. Hoseok lifted his head, his eyes now looking into Yoongi's.

"Why should I? It's not like I have anything to say" Hoseok scowled, looking away from Yoongi. Yoongi groaned out loud, his fingers now moving to his temples before squeezing his eyes shut as he knew why Hoseok was still holding a grudge against him.

"I just can't tell you ok! I'm sure you have kept secrets too that even you couldn't tell me." Hoseok whipped his head, his eyes filled with disbelief before letting out a fake chuckle to Yoongi.

"You know what," he paused, pushing himself off of the couch and into a standing position before looking down at Yoongi with a piercing glare.

"I've never kept any secrets from you because I told you every single one. But you know what?" Yoongi slowly looked up, waiting for Hoseok to continue.

"I've had one secret I had to keep to myself because I didn't want it to affect us and our friendship with each other." Yoongi pushed himself off of his chair before standing up to face Hoseok.

"What was it?" Yoongi asked, his brows knitting together in confusion. Hoseok's mouth slightly hung in disbelief.

"Are you fucking serious? You aren't telling me your secret so why should I tell you mine?" Hoseok snapped, his eyes now boring into Yoongi's. Yoongi began to grow frustrated as well, everything slowly eating him up.

"Because if I tell you, then I could lose my job. What's your excuse?" Yoongi growled, giving Hoseok a slight shove away from him.

"If I tell you mine, our friendship could end. It's not like we have one at this point." Hoseok mumbled. Yoongi tilted his head to the side, now growing upset and irritated at Hoseok's childish behaviour.