38

"Yoongi, you know you can't stay in your bed forever

"Yoongi, you know you can't stay in your bed forever."

"Oh yeah? Watch me." Hoseok lets out an exasperated groan, watching Yoongi slide back under the covers of his bed with a sulk. It's only been a little over a week since the wedding, but in that timeframe, Yoongi has been sulking non-stop. 

No matter how much of a best friend Yoongi was, he's been driving everyone crazy.

"Yoongi, how do you think Y/N is going to react when she sees you like this?" Yoongi immediately snapped his body up into a seated position on his bed to glare at Hoseok, sending chills down his spine.

"Don't speak of her right now, she hasn't come home in days. Not only that, but she hasn't been answering my calls or texts or anything!" Laying back down on his bed, Yoongi continued to pull up on the covers of his blankets before tightly wrapping himself up.

"Yoongi" Hoseok called out while giving a slight shove to Yoongi's lifeless body, only receiving a grunt from him in return.

"Come on, stop being ridiculous." Hoseok then stood up from the bed to reached down at the covers in attempts to unravel it from Yoongi. However, the covers remained tightly glued to Yoongi's body as Yoongi continued to lay on his bed, a wide pout across his face.

"Fine, you stay there then" Hoseok sighed, pushing his hair out of his face while slowly making his way out of Yoongi's room. Once he was out, Hoseok heard a knock coming from the front door. 

"Finally" Hoseok muttered in relief, walking over towards the front door before whipping the door open, slightly scaring some of the others outside. 

"Hurry, it's worse than I expected." Moving over to the side, Hoseok allowed the other 5 men to enter Yoongi's apartment as they all began to slip off their shoes.

"Where is he?" Namjoon asked, glancing around to see no one in sight at the apartment.

"In his room" Hoseok replied with a groan, now leading the rest of the guys over to the room. Once Hoseok had reentered the room, Yoongi was expecting it to only be him, but was confused to hear more sounds of footsteps following after.

"What's up!" Yoongi immediately groaned at the sound of multiple familiar annoying voices entering inside of his room. 

"Go away Tae" Yoongi whined, feeling a shift in the bed before a pair of arms were wrapped around his blanket covered body. Lifting his head up from the blankets, Yoongi's eyes turned into a glare as he watched the rest of the guys take a seat down on his bed.

"Why did you call everyone over" Yoongi complained to Hoseok, staring up at the 6 of his friends who were all staring down at him with an evil smile.

"Well, we have a surprise for you." Upon hearing the mention of a surprise, Yoongi's ear perked up as he slowly rose from his bed, the blankets still wrapped around his body.