40

"Could you be any slower?" Poking your head out from the bathroom, you looked over to see Yoongi giving you a teasing smile

"Sorry that my hair is so difficult to curl" you pouted, now moving back into the bathroom to finish your curls. With a sigh, Yoongi pushed himself off from leaning against the wall before walking into the bathroom to join you, taking a seat down on top of the counter.

"Sorry that everyone is asking why we're late" Yoongi chuckled, finding you so cute and adorable as he watched you being too concentrated on getting the perfect curl, your brows knitted together with your tongue slightly poking out. 

"Here, let me help" Yoongi offered, now hopping off of the counter before walking over to stand behind you as he began to play with your soft hair.

"Really?" you grinned, your brows raising up in surprise as you felt him take the curling wand out of your hand.

"I didn't know you could curl hair." Yoongi lets out a chuckle, flipping your hair over your face as he began sectioning off a piece of your hair before wrapping it around the hot curling iron.

"I don't" he paused, gritting his teeth together in frustration as he held your hair in place, his arms held up high in a twisted position.

"But after watching you do it for the past year, I think I got it" Yoongi smiled, now releasing the hair from the curling iron to reveal a beautiful curl.

"Woah" the both of you gasped simultaneously, realizing what you both said before bursting out into laughter.

"Now I can see why it takes so long. That was pretty hard for just a small curl" Yoongi chuckled, placing the curling iron back down on the bathroom counter before gently tugging at the strand of hair he successfully curled on his own.

"You still did a good job" you praised, pushing your hair back as you turned around to face Yoongi with a proud smile.

"Really?" he mumbled, now wrapping his arms around your waist before pulling you slightly closer towards him.

"Really" you assured him, looking up to see him already staring down at you. Yoongi's eyes glistened with happiness as his smile widened, causing your heart to skip a beat after seeing the slight sight of his gummy smile. 

"I'm so happy you're mine" he sighed, now feeling your arms wrap around his neck. With a smile, you softly tousled with the back of his head, playing around with his soft black hair.

"Me too." Closing his eyes, Yoongi smiled to himself as he leaned in closer towards you, ready to have his kiss of the day from you. 

RING

The both of you pulled away with a flinch by the sudden sound of a phone ringing, Yoongi's smile now replaced with an annoyed expression.

"That's my phone" he sighed, pulling out his phone from his pocket before checking at the caller ID to see who was interrupting him from his kiss.