23

"Excuse me?" Yoongi blinked his eyes a couple of times, attempting to comprehend the situation that was happening before him

"Excuse me?" Yoongi blinked his eyes a couple of times, attempting to comprehend the situation that was happening before him. Not only did this sudden news surprise Yoongi, but it caught everyone else off guard. Sensing the awkward silence amongst the office, Rose's father cleared his throat once again before speaking up.

"May I speak to Yoongi alone?" he asked, now turning his attention to Jin as he gave him a friendly smile. Jin glanced his eyes over at Yoongi, nervous for what was about to happen. With a sheepish smile, Jin gave a slight head shake at the suggestion.

"I don't think-"

"It'll only be a second" he interrupted, his once friendly gaze now turning into a threatening one. Avoiding Mr. Park's threatening gaze, Jin glumly nodded his head before turning to look at Yoongi with an apologetic look.

"You may go" Jin agreed before casting his eyes low. As much as it was in his nature to stop it for the sake of his friend, he knew how much power this family had over the business. Yoongi turned his head to look at the rest of the members in the back, neither of them having a hopeful expression on their face. Yoongi began to grow worrisome, knowing that whatever he needed to talk about, it couldn't be good.

"Alright." Yoongi breathed out a heavy sigh to himself, now standing up from the chair before following Mr. Park out of the office. Once they were outside, they continued walking down the hall until they were out of sight for the others to listen in. Finding a secluded corner, Mr. Park stopped in his tracks before turning to look at Yoongi.

"Once again like I said in that office, I'd like to have you marry my daughter" Mr. Park insisted, a wide smile growing on his face while Yoongi could only stare at him with furrowed brows.

"Listen, sir, I'm sorry but I'm not ready for marriage at all" Yoongi admitted, now waving the both of his hands in the air as he tried his best to back out of Mr. Park's proposition. He had just finally confessed his feelings towards you after so long, and he couldn't let that opportunity slip again.

"Nonsense, you're a grown man with a respectable job. You are more than perfect for my daughter, as this is her request as well" he paused with a chuckle, now taking a step closer to Yoongi as his eyes began to darken.

"Besides, if you were to deny this proposition then you could consider everything gone." Yoongi's eyes slightly widened at by the sudden threat, the irritation now beginning to rise as he wondered what Mr. Park was talking about.

"What do you mean by that?" Yoongi asked, trying his hardest to hide the anger in his voice. Mr. Park just gave Yoongi a small innocent shrug of the shoulders, a playful smirk on his lips as he began to list off the things he was referring to.

"You know, your job, your friend's business and perhaps your family." Yoongi could only clench his fists by his side in anger, now standing on a tightrope by Mr. Park's sudden threat thrown onto him.