Danily

This is not a story about revenge; but a story about forgiveness. My first Danily Fanfiction...The first chapter is always hardest to write and I know it will most likely need some fixer uppers, but I'll try my best.. So try to enjoy it and always comment more ideas.

Plot: After Daniel and Emily's wedding. No one was shot, kidnapped, or sterilized. Daniel and Emily are back from their honeymoon and are madly in love...for real but still have fights like every other married couple. Not a lot of Aiden or Sara.

Daniel P.O.V.

When I wake up, Emily is still sleeping quietly next to me. I turn my self over, to look at the clock; it reads 8:27. I lay there for a while then I walk downstairs to start making her favorite breakfast. Blueberry pancakes and orange juice. As I am setting the table, out of the corner of my eye, I see Charlotte walking up the steps. As she gets closer to the door, I open it quickly so that she does not knock and awake Emily. She looks up and I notice her eyes are all puffy and her mascara has leaked and dried down her cheeks.

"Charlotte? What's wrong?" a voice asks from behind me. I turn around and look at my beautiful wife.

"C-Can we ta-talk i-in pri-i-vate?" she stutters now facing Emily.

"Yeah, absolutely," Emily nods.

After they walk away, I go back into the kitchen and make more blueberry pancakes, now that we have a third person. I can quietly hear them talking and Charlotte sniffling.

Emily P.O.V.

I walk her over to where I do my painting and we sit down. I can obviously tell something is wrong.

"Are you going to tell me what's going on?" I ask her.

"I-I'm so-sorry, Emily."

"Why are you sorry? What happened?"

I give her a minute to catch her breath before she starts talking again.

"Because. Because I know what my parents did to your father. To our father. It's why you came back here, to avenge his death."

I look at her for a second then begin my life story.

"Yes. I came back to my old house to avenge my father's death. But then at the Grayson Memorial Day Party, when I met Daniel, everything had changed. I knew there was something when I had spilled my drink on him, but I couldn't let my plan get in the way. So I dropped everything, for him. And I knew that Dad would rather see me happy with someone rather than sad with no one. But Charlotte, you have to understand that was the past and that I try not to look back. And you also have to believe that this is not your fault. When I came here, I knew what your parents had done, what your mom had done. But I couldn't bare to make our dad," and at this point, I am crying but with strength, I continue. "I couldn't make him mad at me. I loved him too much."

"So, it's true? You're my sister? Amanda Clarke?"

"Ye--" I begin, but someone's voice cuts me off from behind.

"Please. Please, don't answer that," Daniel says. And when I turn around I see him start to cry.

"Daniel. I'm so so sorry. But this isn't all a lie," I stand up. "My love for you, that is definitely not a lie," I say as I walk closer.

"We promised each other no lies, that we would always tell the truth," he says as he steps away.

"The only thing that was a lie is my name. But I couldn't tell you because I had already lost so much, I couldn't bare to lose you, too."

"Emily, you wouldn't have lost me. I would have still been there for you. We may not have been here today, but I would have still been by your side."