Officialy Victors

Emerelda fixes my makeup and hair before unzipping the dress bag in her hand. The bag opens to reveal a gorgeous gold dress with a golden sash and real gold stitched into it around the middle. She pulls out a pair of bedazzled gold heels and sets them on the table. She helps me into the dress and adjusts the sash so it is above my bump. She walks behind me to zip it up, and thankfully it zips. She helps me put on the extremely sparkly golden heels and then hands me golden earrings and a golden bracelet. I put them on as she slips my engagement ring back onto my finger. Emerelda readjusts my hair one last time before walking with me towards the door.

We walk into the hallway and strangely, there's no one there. We walk over to the elevator and press the button for the interview floor. We ride down in silence and I take a deep breath as  the doors open. I walk out and again, see no one. I continue walking around the staging area and I look behind me to see Emerelda has disappeared.

I feel arms suddenly wrap around my waist and pull me towards the person. I scream and fling myself away from the person. I whip around and see Cato looking at me with an amused look on his face.

"It's not funny, you scared me half to death!" I screech and slap his chest.

"I'm sorry, baby," he sniggers as he wraps his arms around me.

"You don't sound very sorry," I grumble but don't pull away from him.

"Maybe not, but I love you," he soothes.

"Just shut up and kiss me," I demand. He gladly obliges and crashes his lips to mine. My arms go around his neck and his hands grip my hips tightly.

"Break it up you two," my dad grimaces, shaking his head. Cato and I reluctantly pull apart and turn to my dad. He grabs my hand and pulls me towards the stage and ultimately, Cato along with, as I'm holding his hand.

We see Katniss and Peeta near the entrance to the stage conversing quietly. They look up when they hear Cato complaining about being dragged. They smile and wave and we, well, I smile and wave back.

A stage hand appears and ushers the four of us onto the stage. Peeta and Katniss paste smiles on their faces and strut out onto the stage. Cato and I hang back a second, just out of sight of the audience. Cato gives me a sweet, loving kiss and wraps his arm protectively around my waist and I rest my hand on my stomach. We plaster smiles on our face and walk out to face the crowd. The crowd roars when they catch sight of us. We wave slightly and walk to our seats. Katniss and Peeta are sitting in chairs next to each other. The only empty spot is a small loveseat. Cato helps me sit down on the couch before sitting next to me. Caesar tells a few jokes to warm up the crowd before turning to the four of us.

"So, I know we talked a little last night, but how are you doing?" Caesar asks.

"We're great," Cato answers for us giving me a smile.

"They haven't spent a moment apart," Katniss jests, grinning at us.

"We're good, thanks," Peeta says, answering the question.

"What are your plans after you get back to your districts?" Caesar quizzes.

"We're going to move into a house together and start getting ready for the twins," I answer, seeing that Cato doesn't have one. He gives me a look of surprise and happiness when I say that we should live together.

"Speaking of the twins, what genders do you think they are?" Caesar asks.

"I think it's a boy and a girl," Cato says and I give a nod of agreement.

"I guess we'll see soon enough. Peeta, Katniss, what are your plans?" Caesar questions.

"I'm going to move into my house with my mother and sister. I've been away for so long and I realized I need to repair my relationship with my mother. I need to take some time to myself," Katniss replies.