Kicking off the tour

Cato leads me out of the bedroom and carefully helps me down the stairs. I can see my mom walking slowly behind me out of the corner of my eye in case I fall or something. "I'm pregnant, not a china doll!" I screech suddenly at them. "I'm fine!"

They look surprised at my outburst and reluctantly let me walk down the stairs by myself. I make it down the stairs easily and walk into the kitchen. There is food laid out for me and Cato and I quickly eat. Cato walks in behind me and eats very little.

He stands up and moves behind me. He wraps his arms around my waist and whispers, "I'm sorry." I turn around to look at him and see him staring down at me. I get off of my stool at the counter with some difficulty and wrap my arms around him. He relaxes at my touch and rests his chin on mine.

"I love you, so much," I whisper into his chest. His grip tightens on me as I say this.

"I love you too, beautiful," he murmurs into my hair. I turn and see my family standing in the doorway looking at us with smiles on their faces.

"Hey, I'm sorry about earlier. I didn't mean to make you upset," Johanna says as she enters the kitchen from the other doorway.

"It's fine, the smallest thing makes me cry nowadays. Cato handed me a sweater the other day and I cried because it was made of wool and a sheep had to be shaved to make it," I confess shyly. Everyone gives a small laugh and I go over to hug Johanna. It's slightly difficult over my bump, but we manage.

"That looked difficult," Finnick comments.

"Everything is difficult right now," I reply with a hint of a sigh. Cato knows I'm a little upset and hugs me from behind. I relax instantly and give a nod of thanks before stepping away. I get some water and sit down on the edge of a chair.

The babies starts kicking right as I take a sip of water. I sigh and put the water down before rubbing my stomach in an attempt to get them to calm down. It doesn't work and they just kick harder. I reach out to Cato and he pulls me up gently. I rock back and forth trying to put them to sleep. Eventually they stop moving and I sigh in relief.

"They're getting difficult. Usually the only thing that gets them to stop is when Cato or I sing to them," I groan out in frustration.

"It's only a little while longer, baby girl," my mom says. "You were like that too."

"It feels like they're sparring in my stomach. They can't hurt each other right?" I ask a little concerned.

"No, they can't," My dad says to ease my worries. I give a nod of thanks before Saphira bursts into the kitchen.

She opens her mouth when my mom cuts her off. "I got it, thank you," She says to her before turning back to us. "It's time guys, you ready?"

We both nod and make our way to the front door. Cato kisses my cheek in reassurance before Saphira yanks the door open. There is a camera set up along with lights. We hear cheering from speakers that are set up somewhere. Cato and I plaster smiles on our faces as we walk down the steps of our house.

"Cato Hadley and Clove Sevina, two of our Victors of the seventy fourth Hunger Games!" Caesar's voice announces in a booming voice. We make it down the steps and into our yard and the camera moves to focus on us.

"My, my, Clove. They sure are getting big," Caesar says.

"You're telling me," I joke back to him. He gives a laugh and continues.

"Will you tell us the genders?" He asks like a child asking for a lollipop.

"Not yet, we like to build up suspense," Cato answers for me with a cheeky smirk.