Touching Moments

I wake up a few hours later wrapped tightly in Cato's arms. I kiss him awake gently and smile when his eyes flutter open.

"Hey, Baby," he greets me groggily. I giggle softly at him and slide out of his arms.

He groans at the loss of heat and turns over onto his stomach. I shake my head at him and change my clothes quickly. I glance at the clock and see that we slept all the way to the next morning. I walk over to Cato and gently shake his shoulder. He rolls over away from me and I say, "If you roll any further, you'll fall on the floor again."

He rolls back toward me and I giggle at him. I climb on the bed next to him and start kissing his neck. He groans again and rolls over onto his back. Cato pulls me down on top of him and smashes his lips to mine. I squeal in surprise against his lips and I feel his chest shake a little as he chuckles. He runs his hands up and down my sides before running them across my stomach. I grab the hem of his shirt and lift it. He sits up a little so I can pull it over his head. He starts fingering the hem of my own shirt and I relent and let him pull it off. He moves so he can kiss my stomach and I giggle at the feeling. He smirks up at me before flipping us over so he's on top of me. He slams his lips back to mine as he moves my hands above my head. He goes to kiss my neck and I let out a load moan and hold his head against my neck.

A loud knock sounds at the door and Cato scrambles off me and hands me my shirt. I pull it on quickly and Cato is about to put his on when the door bursts open. I jump in surprise and look towards the door. Katniss and Peeta stand there looking grim.

"They moved the Victory tour up," Peeta informs us.

"What? To when?" Cato asks as he attempts to pull his shirt over his head.

"1 month from now," Katniss answers. "Wait. What were you two doing?"

"Nothing, waking up," I answer trying not to blush.

"Is that why your shirt is on backwards and Cato is just now putting one on?" She asks skeptically.

"Huh?" I ask looking down at my shirt and it is indeed backwards. "Whoops."

"When am I ever wearing a shirt?" Cato asks. "Wearing a shirt deprives everyone of this wonderful view." I smack his chest and he laughs at me.

"You might want to fix your shirts and hair before going downstairs. Everyone is down there," Peeta suggests.

"Ok, we'll be down in a second," Cato says walking into our bathroom.

"And only a second. Don't go shoving your tongues down each other's throats," Katniss calls after him as they turn to leave the room.

I shake my head at them before walking into the bathroom. I take my shirt off and before putting it back on, stand to the side to get a good look at my baby bump. It actually looks pretty small for twins. I hear the door open softly behind us but think nothing of it and keep looking at my bump. Cato looks at me and smiles when he sees me. He walks in front of me and places his hands on my stomach.

"I love you so much, Clovey," he says with a giant smile gracing his face. He kneels down and presses kisses to my stomach. "This is your daddy, babies. I love you so much too." Cato continues whispering to our babies and happy tears start streaming down my face. He grins up at me and kisses my stomach one last time before standing up and kissing me softly. He takes my hands in his and we lay them on my stomach together.

He gently kisses the tears away on my cheeks and lays his forehead on mine. I sigh happily and close my eyes. Cato softly kisses my cheeks and my forehead and my nose and then finally, my lips. The babies then start moving. I laugh softly and lay our hands back on my stomach.

"Awww," I hear from the doorway. I'd forgotten that the door had opened. I look over my shoulder and see Katniss, Peeta, my parents, Finnick, Johanna, and James standing in our room. Cato grabs one of his sweatshirts from our closet and pulls it over my head. He kisses me once before leading me out into our bedroom.

"I'm getting food," I announce before walking out of our room.

"You're going to be an amazing father," I hear my mom tell Cato. I smile as I walk down the stairs. I rub my stomach as I walk into the kitchen. I get a bowl of cereal and sit down at the counter with a hand on my babies. Cato comes in and gets some cereal as well and sits next to me. We eat our breakfast in silence before walking hand in hand into the next room.

The six Victors all stand there waiting for us. "Snow has moved up the Victory tour in hopes that you squash the uprisings quickly. If you can't, he will give you a warning in the form of a death. He will take something very precious to one of you. The only people safe are the four of you," Mom explains to us.

"How do you know all of this?" I ask her in confusion.

"Because I went through it, we all did," she answers, glancing around at the older victors in the room, her eyes lingering the longest on Finnick and Haymitch.

"We'll start formulating a plan and hope we can get ahead of the game. I don't want the four of you to go through the pain we went through," Mom continues sadly, yet determinedly.

I look at Cato and he seems to be thinking the same thing, we are the easiest people to hurt. "Let's get to work," Cato says with his arms wrapped around my waist tightly.