The Long Lost Sister

Today we're in District 4 and I'm beyond exhausted. The pains have kept up but they're worse today. I have completely ignored Mom's and Katniss's directions to tell them if I was having trouble, I didn't want them to worry.

Cato and I are currently still laying in bed. We're both awake, we just refuse to get up. Cato's leaning against the headboard with me leaning against his chest and laying between his legs.

"Can't we just skip?" I grumble and Cato laughs.

"I wish we could, baby. This whole thing sucks," he groans loudly and it's my turn to laugh.

"How is it that we're about to be parents and you still act like a child?" I grin and turn around to kiss him.

"You love it," he smirks and kisses me again.

"Maybe I do," I flirt and he gently picks me up and leans me against the headboard. I can't lay on my back very well, it's too much pressure from the babies. Cato moves forward and angles himself so he can kiss me over my stomach.

I bring my legs up and squeeze my knees against him to keep him from pulling away. He smirks against my lips and kisses me rougher.

"Cato!" I moan against his lips and he finally starts touching me. He leans one arm against the headboard above me to keep himself stable and runs his free hand up and down my body. Over my thigh, up my stomach, along my chest.

He knows exactly what I want and seems slightly hesitant to give it to me. "Please!" I beg and I see the resolve on his face falter slightly. He lays his free hand on my hip and gently starts to grind on me. I moan immediately and he goes a little harder. I push him off of me and onto his back. I crawl on top of him slowly and grind much harder against him.

"Cato," I groan and he moves his hands to rest on my hips as I grind on him. I know we can't go all the way, not this late in my pregnancy, but a little won't hurt. He caresses my chest and smirks up at me.

"Ow!" I exclaim as another wave of pain hits me. Cato's hand immediately retracts and he picks me up and off of him.

"Did that hurt?" Cato asks looking concerned and worried.

"No, not that," I assure him but don't tell him what really happened.

"Then what did? Are you having those pains again?" He demands and stares deeply into my eyes. I get off of the bed to avoid his gaze. I throw on a pair of sweatpants and exchange Cato's shirt for one of my own.

"Clove, tell me!" He yells and scrambles off the bed after me.

"I'm fine, just leave it alone!" I say and stomp out the door. I hear Cato move around behind me and I see him come out wearing pants this time from the corner of my eye.

"Clo!" He yells after me. I ignore him and keep walking. He reaches me and grabs my hand that I immediately rip away.

"What?! What could you possibly want?" I yell and glare at him. I've realized we've entered the dining car and everyone is staring at us, but I ignore it.

"You know exactly what I want! I want you to tell me the truth!"

"I'm fine, that is the truth!" I lie through my teeth.

"I know you're lying, Clove. I always know when you're lying," he says, much softer this time.

I sigh loudly and sit on the arm of the couch. "I just don't want you to worry, when I'm perfectly fine. Im supposed to have some discomfort as I'm pregnant with twins and nearing my due date," I explain trying to calm him.

"Nothing can stop me from worrying, Clo. I just- I need you to talk to me," he confesses and kneels in front of me.

"And I'll try, I promise." I lay my hand on his cheek gently. He leans into my touch and closes his eyes with a sigh.

"I love you, Clovey. Please never forget that," he whispers and kisses my forehead before standing up.

I smile happily and look up to see everyone staring at us. "Is everything ok?" My Mom asks cautiously.

"Fine!" I say quickly, effectively cutting Cato off form saying something. He gives me a look and I shrug innocently.

"Ok then..." Dad says and gives me a weird look.

"We're going to go get dressed!" I jump in quickly before anyone else can say anything. I pull myself up while using Cato's arms as leverage. He doesn't move an inch despite my weight. I grab his hand and yank him after me.

"Baby, it's ok. Calm down," he laughs as I drag him after me. I ask Cato to pick out an outfit for me and he comes back a few moments later with a floral dress and nude pumps. I put on the clothes and Cato puts on jeans, a T-shirt, and black blazer.

"Ready?" He asks. Are you serious, Cato?

"No! I haven't done my hair or makeup!" I walk past him and into the bathroom. Cato walks in behind me and picks up the curling iron before I can. He starts curling my hair as I start on my makeup.

20 minutes later, we're both done and I turn around to kiss him as a thank you. He smiles and kisses me a little harder. I push him away gently with a teasing smile. "Let's go!" I announce and drag him from the room groaning and complaining.

"We're going to meet up with some Victors before the speeches," Mom says as we appear in the dining car.

Cato pulls his hand away from mine and flops down on the couch. He lays down and groans again. "What's wrong with Cato?" Haymitch asks.

"Nothing. He's just being Cato," I wave off. I sit down at the table and get some water when I feel another wave of pain. I try to cover the look of pain on my face but Peeta still catches it. I send him a pleading look, begging him not say anything and he hesitantly nods.

"Ok, let's get going!" Mom cheers, standing up. Everyone stands up looking a lot less enthusiastic, well, everyone but Cato, who is still laying on the couch.

"Would you two mind?" I ask my dad and Peeta with a gesture towards my blonde fiancé.

They nod and walk over to the couch and each grab on of Cato's arms. They haul him up, with him not behind very cooperative. They get him up eventually and he glares at them.

He walks over to me and grabs me around the waist from behind. "I really miss being able to throw you over my shoulder and carry you around when you annoy me," he says and lays both hands on my stomach.

"Does he really do that?" Katniss asks with a laugh.

I nod and let out a small groan. "And you haven't gotten knifed?" Peeta grins at Cato.

"Nope, because she can't get a knife when she's hanging upside down," Cato smirks and kisses my cheek.

"Let's go!" My Mom calls and walks out the door of the train. My dad rushes after her and so does Haymitch. The rest of us shrug and follow after them. Cato takes my hands and walks down backwards in front of me to help me down.

"Baby, I'm fine," I laugh and smile at how worried he seems. Something catches my eye over Cato's shoulder. Mom, Dad, and Haymitch standing in front of Finnick and a blonde haired woman. The three of them look shocked for some reason. The woman does look slightly familiar, she looks a little like...

The woman's blue eyes lock onto us as I reach the ground. Cato wraps an arm around my waist and turns around to walk normally. He kisses my lips gently before walking forward. He stops in his tracks when his eyes find the woman. "Cato?" I ask.

He turns to face me with a look a mixture of happiness, shock and anger. The woman moves towards us and Cato moves in front of me slightly. "Liliana," he growls slightly. Liliana? That's why she looked familiar, she's Cato's sister...