Going Home

Clove POV

"Cato! Clove! Get up!" A voice yells at the door. I groggily sit up and open my eyes. I reach my hands up to rub my eyes but one of my hands is grasped tightly. I look down  and see Cato with his head resting on the bed and his hand interlocked with mine.

"Guys!" The voice yells. Katniss, maybe? I throw the blankets off of me and get on my knees next to Cato. I gently kiss his lips to hopefully wake him up quickly. It obviously worked as Cato's arms wrap around me pulling me towards him. He shifts so his back is against the bed and pulls away.

"That was a very nice wake up, Clo," He grins cheekily.

"My wake up was much worse. Someone was pounding on the door screaming for us to get up," I groan, annoyed at how I was awoken.

"Have any of them met us? We don't do getting up," Cato chuckles, pulling me against his chest.

"We don't, do we?" I agree with a teasing smile. I jump up and start towards the door.

"Baby? Clothes?" Cato calls from behind me, reminding me that I'm only wearing his shirt and underwear.

"Right. That might be a good idea," I agree and walk towards our wardrobe. I pull on leggings, boots, and a big sweater that fits over my bump. Cato walks up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist. He presses his lips to my neck and kisses up and down my neck. I let out a light moan and I feel him smirk against my lips. I push back against him and turn around. I get on my tip toes and return the favor. Cato picks me up and kisses me on the lips. He sits down on the bed and gently kisses me.

"Let's go, lovebirds!" Katniss screams.

"That's what I woke up to," I say with a slight shiver.

"My poor baby," Cato says with a pouty look on his face.

"Stop mocking me!" I exclaim, getting off his lap.

"I love you," he says in an attempt to get me to forgive him. He walks closer and gently sets his hands on my back pulling me towards him.

"Acceptable," I concede and press my lips to his. I feel him grin happily against my lips and I softly shake my head.

"People! Don't make me come in there!" Katniss screeches.

"Should we go?" Cato murmurs.

"I guess," I whisper back. He groans at my answer and runs his hands through his hair to tame it. He ends up among it worse and I reach my hands up and attempt to fix it. When I'm satisfied, I grab his hand and walk towards the door. I open it to reveal Katniss with her hand raised to knock.

"Finally!" She cries. "What were you two doing in there?" She asks with a cross between a smirk and a grin.

"Nothing," Cato replies smoothly and pulls me past Katniss and into the living room. We get there and Peeta, Finnick, my parents, and Johanna Mason are standing there. Cato and I stand there awkwardly with one of each of our hands resting on my pregnant stomach.

"What's going on?" Cato asks with suspicion evident in his voice.

"We're waiting on you," Johanna states bluntly.

"Why?" I chime in.

They all look at each other before screaming,
"We're all going to 2!"

"Huh? Why? What?" Cato asks, confusion written all over his face.

"Tell you later," Johanna says. "Come here, knives!"

I carefully detach myself from Cato and walk quickly into Johanna's embrace. "Who would have thought? Clove a mom. Don't worry, Auntie Jo will be there to help!" She says, laying a hand on my stomach.