Chapter one

Hi

Target 20 votes

kg_823748 & user20724662 😊

Chakor wasn't living in the mansion with him but for him she was like a servant.

The mansion is big but cold n dark, her heart pounds every night fast as he has told her to be ready at anytime

Chakor was living at a small corner in the house the quarter was especially made for the Mistress. His Mistress!.

Chakor wasn't sure what he was playing for game with her

PoV of Chakor

It's been two weeks of this contract between us he hasn't touched me yet. He always smirks at me, giving me the fear to get attacked by him at anytime. The fear to be attacked by him is bigger than the fact that I am his mistress. Y doesn't he just come n take me. Y does he want me to feel this fear?.

End of PoV

Suraj was at home. He was in his study room going through some files. He was really busy when he got a msg.

Msg
I got to know u r having a new one. Did u used her?!.

[Suraj is known for his mistress affairs]

Suraj smirks.
Hi Kunal r u jealous of me?! No, I haven't used her yet. I love to tease her when I will attack her she will be hell shocked!.

Kunal wrote back
U shouldn't be that cruel, btw who is she?!.

Suraj leans back on his chair back
Chakor!.

Kunal
😱 u got her, how?!.

Suraj was smiling like a mad one
She needed money!. The worlds biggest weakness money.

Kunal msg
Best of luck man. I don't know if she really will let u touch her but all the best!.

Suraj smirks he shook his head n put the mobile away. Y would she let me touch her. I'm paying for everything.

This thought wasn't leaving Suraj. He went to his bedroom n opens the cupboard to take out the shopper. The grins on his face wasn't vanishing. I will take u tonight!.

Chakor was in her in her small bedroom she was sitting on the bed reading a book, when Suraj enters her room without knocking at the door. He comes in n throws the shopper in front of her on the bed. "Wear it, now!".

She looked up to him. First she felt disgusted but then she remembers her contract to obey him, he is her owner. Chakor took the shopper n nods silently. She was abt to leave the room n  going to change in the washroom.

Suraj smirks. "Where the hell r u going?". Chakor turns to him, she didn't utter a word. Suraj come closer. "Change in front of me!". Chakor was visibly shocked. But he had the right to order her. She nods. She looked into the shopper n was shocked again.

Suraj went to her back. He places his hands from the back around her well formed breasts.

Chakor was breathing heavily, she was controlling her emotions. "U know Chakor, I think it will fit U perfectly. We won't have it here this is to small! I need my space!".

Chakor gulps. So he will use me tonight!.

Suraj pulls her out of the room down to the hall. He sat on the couch looking at her in anger n lust.

Chakor was confused. She lowered her head. "May I speak?".

Suraj has stretched his legs on the couch table. His hands were intertwined n resting on his lap. He was waiting for her strip!.

Suraj raises an eyebrow. "Uhm sure, speak! But for that u have to put off ur pyjama!". He was giving her conditions. If she wants something she has to do something.

Chakor looked into the shopper n picked the gown. "U want me to wear this?".

 "U want me to wear this?"

Suraj anger raised. "I told to speak when u takeoff a cloth piece of ur body!. How dare u to speak not following my order!".

Chakor frighten she was hell scared n starts to shake over her body. She let the shopper fall n breathing uncontrollably. She took off her clothes. All at once, she didn't wanted to talk to him. She knew what he wants...

Suraj was glaring at her with hate n anger. He was angry very angry as she had insulted him once now he could take his revenge.

His PoV

I remember the day u entered my life. I wouldn't be that cruel but u have deserved it. How u could/dare to insult me n my offer?. I was fair not thinking wrong of u but u r too arrogant. Haan arrogant to reject my offer being my PA.

Hmm what had u said once. "I come here to be someone big I won't work under a no one!".

U said that in front of my business partners. That I am a no one, u won't work under someone like me... hehe u wanted to be big.

Wah! U know u r working for ME, UNDER ME, U R MY SLUT! No one big n I will show u UR REAL PLACE!.

End of his PoV

Chakor was wearing her night gown. Suraj stood up n walks to her. "Chakor no no My Mistress!". He pulls her by her hairs. "I'm not up! Do ur work on me!". He said it looking into her eyes.

Chakor nods while her body still was shaking. I know this all is happening bcz of my selfishness now I have to pay for it!.

____

Please comment and vote
It will start with the mature part