Chapter two

Hi

Target 20 votes

Next part will be +18
I had to give some character glimpse here

Recap: Suraj gave Chakor a nightgown. Now he wants her. Being rude n cruel.

Suraj was sitting on the couch unimpressed by her sudden changing he was hoping of a striptease but she just changed her clothes in front of him.

"Uff u know what a Mistress is?".

Chakor lowered her head. "Yes,... Master!".

Suraj smiles. "Master... hm I like that! At least something from u small mind worked!".

He looked at her. "The gown is suiting u!". He was glaring at her with lusty eyes. "My Mistress do ur work on me!".

Chakor wasn't sure what he was expecting but she places her hands around his neck. She was coming closer n starts to kiss him. Suraj was unaffected by her moves.

Suraj pushes her away. "Okay u can't so I have to do but in future when I ask u to work u should know how!".

He lifts her in his shoulder his hand was on her thighs n the other hand resting on her bottom.

Chakor felt disgust but he owns her now. "U r very well known for having Mistresses!". She finally talked to him.

Suraj throws her on the bed. His bed.

Chakor was looking around. "Y r we here n not in my room?". She asked little confused.

Suraj shook his head. "Bcz I don't like ur bed". Suraj took off his clothes he was completely naked. "See being a Mistress u failed!".

Chakor had turned her face away from him. But Suraj smirks. "Oh My Mistress. Just look or I won't pay. U remember each clause / condition of the contract?". Chakor looked at him.

Suraj smirks. He comes over her she was lying on the bed her hands on each side. Her legs were angled but Suraj stretched them.

Chakor was feeling the cold hand on her legs again before she didn't felt anything besides disgust but now there was Something arising inside her.

Suraj got disturbed by a call he immediately took the phone n talked to his employee. "What the hell I hope u have a gud reason to call at this time!". Suraj was waiting for the response. "Okay n the deal we got?". A devilish smile was on his face. "Haan bye!".

Chakor was looking at him. She was chewing him out. Y shouldn't I get some benefits of the situation too?. He wants to use me then y can't I use him too?. I will do what he wants as right now I want it too!.

She rubs with her hands his back. Suraj lifts his eyebrow. What the hell us she doing?. I will show her that there is no benefit for her!.

Suraj lies on the bed. He angled his arms under his head n looked at her. "What? U just touch me! Now do ur work properly I need to work!".

Chakor frowns. What the hell he wanted to show me how...!.

Chakor moves her hands on his chest. She strokes him with her fingertip. She lowered her head n was thinking what to do next. "Tips?".

Suraj widen his eyes. "Did u speak? And did u asked for a tip which means help?". He claps 👏👏👏. "Truly there is equity in this world. Haan! U want a tip? Blow me one! But for that raised me up!". He said to her in stern look.

Chakor rolls her eyes. I know I'm ur slave but I'm not that weak as long as I don't break a rule or a condition u have to keep paying me!.

Chakor sat on his lap. She was still in the nightgown. She lies over him n kisses his jaw.

Suraj didn't looked at her but he gave her one order. "Don't kiss me on my lips!". Chakor nods. She kisses his cheek n neck. She tries to nuzzle him but she fails. She was lying over him helpless in whatever she was trying to do. "U know a little bit help won't harm u. In fact it will help u to get what u want!".

Suraj looked at her. "What kind of help u want?". He asked her directly. "I told to lift me! If I don't have an erect then I can't do much!".

She kisses his lips.

Suraj fumes. "U bloody whore! I told u not to do that!". He was now over her his eyes were in anger. "U didn't obey my order u will pay for it with pain!".

Chakor struggles. "No...!". He was angry on her but he isn't a stone. Suraj looked at her. "I will cut ur salary to the half!".

Chakor nods. "I won't kiss ur lips again!". Suraj turns his face away he looked out of the window. Chakor turns to him. "I need the money. Don't cut it I won't break ur rules again! I promise!".

Suraj didn't said a word.

Chakor damn it what I have done. The property is still not under our name. I have to pay a fix amount. Or else they will throw out my family.

She starts to kiss his back n neck. He wasn't giving any heed to her. "I lost my interest!". He turns to her. "Ur salary is cut n I will call the lawyer to stop the further Payments! I have given u plenty of time but in these two weeks I haven't worked for me once. He will come n count what u have earned in these two weeks n then I will reduce ur salary to the minimum!".

Chakor shook her head. "Please I'm sorry but y I'm not allowed to kiss ur lips?. I mean this is one of the most sensational body part. We can breath through each other. We are in each other....".

Suraj has closed her mouth with his hand. "Shut up! U haven't earned a single penny yet! If I order u just obey to it! Don't argue with me! Did u got it?!".

Chakor nods. She kisses his hand. He removes his hand. "U said to obey u. I will lift u up!". She starts to work on him....

____
Please comment and vote