Chapter six

Hi

Ankitandas and srilekshmi I think you both are happy.

Target 25 votes.

Recap: Suraj got betrayed by a business partner someone of his company is playing behind his back. Chakor is angry on him.

Chakor was back in her room.

Suraj was hell angry on her. How dare she talk to me like this?. She is my servant my mistress. I think I have to show her, where she belongs to.

Suraj went up in anger and rage Chakor was holding a pic in her hand. I'm so sorry Paakhi I can't be with you. All this is created because of my selfish behaviour. No matter what I do! Even if it is a good thought I somehow ruined it. Here too I come to work and fly high. But I failed and sloop so low. I have signed the contract with Mr. Suraj Rajvanshi.

She wipes her tears away and Suraj enters the room without knocking at the door. "Suraj! I thought I have some privacy here in this small room!". Suraj looked at her and the room. "It's big enough. Other's don't have a store room which is bigger than this here and you have your own washroom. Now I want you!".

He pulls her close by one hand. "You have said a lot! Now let me show you what kind of man I am. The one you called a pimp!". He hold her close and kisses her lips....

Chakor was shocked and lost in one moment he made her forget everything. He has said once no lips. But here he was kissing her on her lips...

Chakor was numb for the moment but then she places her hands behind his neck. She reciprocated to his kiss. Opening her mouth slowly and sucking on his upper lips.

Suraj kept his lips close. He opens his eyes and left her there.

He went from her room back to his room. He throw his chair in rage on the mirror. The glasses of the mirror were lying on the floor the whole ground was filled with the mirror pieces. Why do I kiss her on her lips?! Why I'm losing myself in her?! I hate her!.

Chakor was going through her lips. What is wrong with him! Why he behaves like a monster maybe I'm misunderstanding him. What do I know even about him. I bend down his offer to work for him. Now he is playing his game of revenge with me. But till date he hasn't done anything. He only hurts me with his words. His words are sharpe like a knife.

Suraj took out a book. He opens it and saw the picture....

 He opens it and saw the picture

___

Don't kill me it's quite late I'm tired... 😅 and you know I Love cliffhanger

Tomorrow I will post Killer two....