Epilogue

Don't think I forgot it... just posting now cause I don't know if I will be able to post on time.

Pre-advance Ankitandas happy birthday to you! Many happy returns of the day 🥳🥳🥳🥳

Suraj was sleeping on the bed, his head was resting on the mattress, one leg was almost on the ground and then, "Daaaaaaddy this is my bed."

Suraj was thrown out of the small bed, he was literally crying on his fate, "what the hell! Chakor."

He was shouting many times, till she answered him, "What is?" She was very calm and Suraj stood up, he stamped down the stairs. His anger was visible, "Chakor!"

She turned and there he was standing with painful eyes, "your daughter pushed me. I got hurt, on top of it, she said it's my bed. Excuse me, it wasn't me who was scared of a monster under the bed."

"She is your pride, why don't you tell her instead of crying and yelling in front of me."

Suraj turns, he tried to get a look on their child, "not in my sight," he hugs Chakor and nuzzles her neck, "Suraj." She playfully slapped him and he glares at her, "I have never asked you to stop after one child."

Chakor pushes him, "so what, you got a bossy one, who is exactly your copy."

Suraj pouts, "what? I think you are the bossy person between us, I have changed and I'm back to normal."

Chakor just shook her head, "no, you are not and we all know that. Especially your little devil."

Suraj moves backwards, "what, you called my angel a devil! Oh no." He couldn't believe it and moved aside. There she was looking at her mother, the hands balled into fists, "Mummy I hate you!" She tried to surpass Suraj, but he was standing like a tree, "no way to move me."

"Suraj give her space."

Suraj gave her a look, "are you sure?"

Chakor rolls her eyes, "Suraj."

He shrugs and moves enough that their daughter had her way, "Mummy!"

"Shh!" Chakor shushed her, "open your mouth without a noise. Madhu do it."

Madhu did as she was told to, Chakor smiles and filled her mouth with pancakes, "go to table and sit. I'm coming with more."

Madhu was chewing the food, she was happy and jumped out of the kitchen, giving her father a cold stare.

"What is this? One in my bedroom and the other one is ruling over me in the whole house."

"Yes!" The lady's said in union.

Suraj sat on his regular chair, "Madhu if you will get another nightmare then ask your mama to sleep next to you. As you she is small!"

Madhu felt bad, she shook her lowered head, "no daddy..."

Uff as soon as he hears daddy from her, he forgets and forgives everything.

"I will think about it."

Madhu made her way and sat on his lap, she cups his face and kisses his nose, "sorry Daddy, but mama isn't strong like you. Plus you were snoring otherwise I wouldn't have pushed you out of the bed."

"I and snoring, Chakor is that true?"

Chakor was eating the food, "yes, sometimes you do."

Madhu hugs him, "Daddy I'm your princess you should listen to me."

"What?"

"It's our contact! You can't exchange yourself with mama. You are there to protect me, she is there to feed me. You have your duties independent from each other."

"Who is responsible for your clothes and shower?" SuKor asked and she turns her face to both her parents, "excuse me, you both!"

Suraj kisses her and Chakor was smiling all the time. Totally papa's girl.

____
Parenthood contract... The end