Chakor's will

Hi

Ankitandas here 😊
Target 25 votes
Recap: Suraj past

Chakor was sitting on her bed thinking how to gain his trust as there is a soft core in him. This all happened because of that one Sheela. Her name is enough to image her character. Uff Suraj!.

Suraj was fuming in anger knowing that Chakor know about his hidden past. This woman is similar to all the other women before no one can keep their words worst she interfered in my privacy. How dare she?.

It was the next morning Suraj was sleeping peacefully in his bed, when someone opens his door and sneaks in. "Haaw!". Oh he is cute when he is sleeping... hmm it is so noiseless I don't like it!.

Chakor looked for something to wake him. This room is so tidy where can I find something?. She looked here and there around the room, but nothing she could use. 💡! She had an idea and went to Suraj bed.

Suraj hold the pillow tight and was cuddling with it. Chakor smile seeing him this way. Wow he is so cute like a kid, let me see if I can get the pillow...?. She tried to take it from his grip, but as soon she hold the pillow his smile faded. She felt bad and looked at him with worry. Oh something must have been taken away from him...?. Chakor sat on the bed with her long and wet hairs she was leaning for his face. The small water drops of her hairs fall on his face.

Suraj was sleeping, but he felt little irritated. He turns in his sleep to the other side of the bed and Chakor leans more over him. She shakes her head and the wet hairs were rinsing the water drops on his face like a small rain shower.

Suraj jerks and opens his eyes. Chakor was laughing and she sat on straight on the bed, suppressing her laugh. Suraj went with his hand through his face. "What the hell?!". He turns and saw her back facing him. Her bare back was visible as she was wearing a black dress which was back free

Her hairs were at her front side of her shoulder and Suraj was lost for the moment, when the reality strikes him

Her hairs were at her front side of her shoulder and Suraj was lost for the moment, when the reality strikes him. "You! How dare you to come into my room like this?". He shouts at her and she pouts. She folded her arms over her lap and turns her face to him with a little pout. "I want to remember you something!". She said cutely.

Suraj got confused. Where is the fast tongue? The anger and the disrespect? Who is she?.

Chakor snaps with the finger. "Hey are you listening?". She waves with her hand in front of his face. "What!". He yells at her and she frighten. "Suraj! Don't shout at me like this! I have to remind you of something and this time you have to listen to me, it's very important!".

Suraj dries his face with the duvet and sat on the bed. "Say!". Chakor smirks. "This is the contract right we signed on it!". Suraj looked at her in real confusion. "Haan This is the contract! You are my mistress and I'm your owner!". Chakor nods to his statement. "Absolutely, you are right! But you are mistaken something!". Suraj was looking at her. His eyes become small. "Like What?". Chakor smirks. Suraj didn't liked that.

"Suraj my owner you are paying me, for my work! I haven't done much till date. I owe you a lot! But we both have signed on the contract as we both have responsibilities to each other. From today on I will come after all my responsibilities toward you. And I will start with this!". She leans forward and kisses his lips. She knows and remembers 'No Kiss' rule, but she didn't care about.

Suraj blinks his eyes several times looking at her face as he was like frozen. Chakor breaks the kiss and stood up. "Good Morning Suraj. I wish you a nice day!". She stood up and left from there. Suraj was numb. His created darkness was fading in front of him. What the hell is going on? Why is she behaving like this? And why is she even doing this? I won't trust a woman never!.

Suraj throws the duvet from the bed in anger and went to the washroom another shock. His clothes were ready. He fumes in anger as she did the work without his order, he is her owner. He took a shower and comes out in the clothes she had decided for him.

Suraj looked at the mirror admiring himself. "Suraj you are just awesome,".

"Yes, you are awesome!". She come behind him with a tray in her hands. She put it down on the table and served him the food. "Suraj come it's aloo Ke parathe! With curd sauce!". Suraj huffs. "I'm not hungry!". He shouts and left from there with empty stomach.

Chakor looked at him through the window. Poor guy, but maybe I shouldn't impose myself on him and let him 'give me orders'. I think it will keep his man ego happy... I will change your fate and your trust on love will come back for sure. I will change it. I'm your mistress fine even I have desires you will fulfil them....

Suraj was at the office and trying to figure out what Chakor is planning on the other hand he was trying to find out who is against him in his own company, playing against him. Chakor I don't know what is going on in your mind, but I won't let you win. I'll make you fall low!

Chakor was cleaning the house. Don't know why, but Suraj thinking of you good or bad made me mad about you. I think I have fallen for you... your sad love story has proved to me, that you weren't always like this and you have never misbehaved with me, whereas I have always tried to defeat you....

Suraj was reading some files. What the fuck...! Who did this?

___
Please comment and vote