Chapter four

Hi

srilekshmi Sorry for the delay but I'm trying to end a RagLak story n I just restarted the ff My Life belongs to u.

Target 20 votes

Recap: Chakor has shown him that she is capable to do more. But he didn't used the situation.

Chakor was in her room. She didn't liked it to be his slave but yet she had no other choice. After the last night experience she is feeling a bit more comfortable as he hasn't used her the way she thought neither he had hurt her after her failure.

Chakor was downstairs in the kitchen while Suraj was taking a shower in his room. She was preparing the breakfast when she thought abt his deals she had to do. She is not only a mistress abt also a housekeeper.

Suraj comes downstairs he was holding his working files in his hand n sat on the dining table. Chakor comes with the food n servers him. "Su... Master...".

Suraj liked it to be called Master he hasn't wrote it on any of his contracts before but here he did it. He wanted to make her feel weak n small. But still she had attitude in her voice. Suraj looked at her. "Yes, My Mistress!". He looked at her in smirking way.

Chakor fumes but yet controlled it. "Master or owner or What-so-ever! Here the breakfast!". Suraj didn't liked the way she said it. She isn't understanding that her attitude won't work here. I have to show her what it means to be my mistress. I have been very patient with her but now she has to pay for it!.

Suraj looked at her. "Where r u going?". He asked her n she stopped looking at him. "Kitchen as u don't want me to eat with u!". She replied to him fast.

Suraj smiles. "Haan u r right. I don't want u to eat with me. But I didn't said u shouldn't eat of me... ops I meant to say drink of me!". He unzip his pant n asked her to do the job she did yesterday night.

Chakor was shocked. "What u said? U want me to bend down now! At this time u want me to satisfy u?". She looked at him in disbelief.

Suraj stood up. "Yeah I owe U. Do what I want or live with the consequences". He hold her by her back hair. Chakor looked at him her eyes were showing fire. Uff so much attitude I will break it n I will break her. At any cost.

Chakor shook her head. "Suraj Enough I'm not going to do that!". She refuses n pushes him away. Suraj hold her tight. "Chakor listen if u don't do that then u will pay for it. Which means I won't pay for u! Which will... how to say u won't be able to pay for ur family!".

Chakor looked at him. "U r... fine!".

Suraj smiles. "Gud girl. First serve me the food n then start ur work on me. As I want to have a double pleasure n trust me if the food tasted bad I will make u feel worse!". Chakor served him the food n she bend down to him. Under the table she was drinking him.

After awhile she comes out. Suraj was surprised as she did it much better than the last night. He hasn't eaten anything as he was still reading the file which had his full attention.

Chakor looked at him. Doesn't he wanted to say something? Asshole I sucked on him n he is sitting here like nothing had happened. Was it that bad?.

Chakor left the hall to her room. Suraj didn't care he wants to break her only for her misbehave she isn't showing any regrets.

Chakor has changed her clothes when she comes back. Suraj was still sitting on the dining table looking at his file. "What is so important in that file?". She asked him as she wanted to know if he had liked or not the whole attention was on that stupid file.

Here he wants to break her but on the other side she wants to know if she is gud or bad.

Suraj looked at her. "Uhm u were okay but I didn't cum! U know what that means?!". He looked at her eyes.

Chakor nods. "Haan of course I know what that means. U didn't cum it's not my mistake! U could do more too!". She remembers the last night when she rubs his dick. But he hasn't done much she had to do all this. "How can I do this while sitting on my knees?".

Suraj stood up. "Not my problem. U r working for me. I'm not working for u! U have to satisfy me at any cost but u failed!". He took the file n left to the office.

Chakor was fuming in anger. "I failed!!! Stupid asshole I will show u what I am capable to do!".
Suraj didn't care much he was already out of the house while she was shouting behind him.

Chakor was stamping with her feet's in anger. "I hate him". Suraj sat in his car n drove away.

____

Please comment and vote