Suraj self

Hi

Target 30 votes

Recap: Suraj anger and Chakor open questioned him.

Suraj had turned his face from here. "It's non of your business. You can be happy that I haven't used you till date, even I could do it! The fear you have in your eyes!". He turns to her to see the fear, which has vanished long time ago. Suraj fumes seeing her fearlessness.

Chakor comes near him. "Fine Suraj, you have your problems to solve, but what is the need of a contract if there is no use of it!". She cups his face and starts to kiss him. He was losing himself in her kiss.

Suraj places his hand on her back the other one on her cheek. He starts to reciprocate to the kiss. Chakor was feeling goosebumps on her body not only this but his stubbles itches her. She smiles while kissing him.

Suraj broke the kiss and pushes her away. "Stay away!". Chakor was confused. "Damn it Suraj I'm ready to be yours what is blocking you?". Suraj fumes in anger. "Get out! And don't show me your face ever again! I don't want you!". He pushes her out of the cabin and she falls on her back. "Suraj!".

Suraj shook his head and warns her. "Don't you dare to stay!". He closed the cabin door and she was looking at the close door in full rage and anger. "What the fuck!". She stood up and entered the room again.

Suraj looked at her. "You come back?! Do you want me to insult you again!". Chakor slaps him. "Do What you want to do! But remember I will give an answer for everything you do! Better you start to tell me the truth!".

Suraj pulls her hair back. "You want to know the truth about what me or my contract with you? You slapped me in front of my staff members. I have to admit you have guts, but you don't know that you are messing with the wrong man!". He slaps her and she falls on the ground holding her cheek.

"Don't insult me ever again! You are already paying for it. This contract I made to make you see where you belong to! You have once rejected my work offer remember. The best way I could take my revenge from you was to make you my slave. My property!".

He bend down to her. "You know there is a different between you and the sluts I had before! You are a virgin, they weren't! I wanted you to be my slave, my servant and my mistress. But I'm not that cruel. I couldn't touch your body. Just because you are a virgin! Then too I know why you are doing this! To save your family for humiliation! Go you are free to see them and meet them. But you will never come out of this contract. Never!. You have ruined your own life again!".

Chakor looked at him. "What you mean?".

Suraj smirks. "Chakor...". He said in sarcasm and smiles. "You are bind to me. Your name is connected to mine as my mistress!". He looked at her. "You know even if I will someday use you. I will never set you free like the other's. I will keep you and use you. But no other man will accept you! No other man will come and think of you. As you are a slut. Not yet, but if you keep making me angry I will surely forget everything and make you to one!".

Chakor was numb. "What... you have done all this to take revenge from me, because I rejected your job offer!". Suraj nods. "Yeah and right now you made the worst mistake. You slapped me and insulted me again. Now you will see the angry Suraj, who won't hear on your plead. I have looked after your family. I will keep doing it... don't worry I'm not that heartless. But I will show you the worst of me!".

He pulls her up. "You will go home and prepare the meal, after that I want you to see in my bedroom. Now I will show you what I'm capable of. And then your dignity will be gone one for all!".

He pushes her out of the cabin and hold her hand in front of everyone. "My dear Staff members I hope you all remember this woman. She once rejected a job offer. Recently she faced many rejections and fallen low. I gave her a job... SHE IS MY MISTRESS. Chakor!". He pushes her. "Get Out now the whole world will get to know who you are to me!". He turns away and went back to his cabin.

Chakor fumes. She left from there knowing that Suraj will stick on his words. Shit why do I had to slap him... but who cares I do want it... what I don't want is his hate... how can I change it?.

____
Done
Please comment and vote