Success

Recap: a new trace of the lost. Chakor bought a new laptop.

Suraj was working carefully on his new project, whereas Chakor had called a cyber security company, she wanted to keep him away from every stress as she wants to help not to increase his tension.

"Excuse me, how long will it take?" Chakor asked the man, who was dealing with the malware and trojans, "ma'am it's a very tricky one, please don't connect anything, I have already cut out the connection of the sever, but even if you use it with your private device externally then it can effect the device too."

Chakor shook her head, "no, we don't use it anymore. As soon as we got to know about it, we stopped to work with the severs, we also gave the staff a few days off just to get this messed cleared."

Suraj was looking into some files, he was clearing his doubts as his work was replaced twice, his projects have been copied and there was no doubt, he was under the watch of Mr. Chopra, cause he has submitted the projects.

Suraj hits with his fist on table, "why? Why he did this?" He couldn't believe it and stood up, he searched for Chakor as he needed her to calm his anger.

"Now I'm going to insert this device," it was a normal USB device, "this will detect the malware and the trojans, we can locate and delete them 100%."

Chakor smiles, "very good."

"Chakor!" He shouts and she turns to see him, "Suraj?" She frowns as he has entered the server room instead of working.

"Why you came? Have you make a research?"

Suraj pouts, "maybe? Come I need you."

Chakor shook her head, "after we will finish this work, did you used the server external?"

Suraj shook his head, "no, I'm not stupid. Have you found out something?"

Chakor glares at him, "he is on it, please don't disturb us." She said it with attitude making him horny, but he had to control and left the server room.

"Okay I found it, well hidden under several folders which were covered and made invisible." The man started with the cleaning of the server system, Chakor sighed in relieved when the man left telling her.

"This Software I have installed, will identity immediately if there is something wrong, from now on there shouldn't be anything spying on you or your boss."

Chakor knocked on the cabin door, she was waiting, but there was no order or reply from inside, she opens the door and found him sleeping on the couch.

Chakor went to him, she took the duvet and placed it on him, she lays over him and rested her head on his chest, not making any noise she fall asleep.

In the midnight, both woke up as they heard a sound, "Suraj?"

"Shh!" He shushed her and she nods, both remained silent and looked out of his cabin, they thought they are alone, but they weren't, the guard who had once misbehaved with Chakor had come into the office.

"Suraj he could be the one, who had done this, it started when you fired him."

"No, it has started before, but he still has a key to the office. I thought he had given it all back." He took out his mobile phone and wrote a message to one of his friends, he is an inspector and Suraj made pictures of the guard, the door was locked and the guard couldn't entered. Not only this, but Suraj had improved the security system, he had locked down the whole building the ex guard couldn't leave.

Chakor looked at Suraj, "you won't fight with him, you won't talk to him neither will you give anything out of the ongoing happenings we found."

Suraj shook his head, "I'm not going anywhere. I know it's Mr. Chopra, I was just thinking through whom, now I know who is working for him. But I'm sure he isn't alone."

The police arrived and Suraj opens the doors of the company, the ex guard was surrounded, he couldn't do anything than to confess his crimes.

Chakor and Suraj reached home, he was looking at her, but she wasn't giving him any heed, as she was thinking of the reason.

"Chakor I want it, if you won't give it me. I will take it and you know I will!" He said in anger and she glares at him, she knows he would as she has also done it to him. But still she frowns, "Suraj why he did this?"

"We will ask me, but tomorrow not now." He comes over her...

Suraj had submitted his new project and got selected for it.

Chakor was in the kitchen, she couldn't stop thinking of the reason, "Suraj we have to know why, only then we can understand our enemy."

Suraj lifts an eyebrow, "our?"

Chakor looked at him with a puppy face, "what's yours is mine be it your happiness or sorrow, your enemy is mine too." He pulls her close and kisses her lips, "good to know."

Chakor placed her hands around his neck, "yes, let's meet the guard at the police station, maybe he can say us more."

Suraj shook his head, "I can't my project I had submitted got selected. I have to meet the contract giver and then I can only come, but this project will get me back to the high."

Chakor understood, "fine you go I will handle it. But dare you to fight with someone unnecessarily."

They parted away and Chakor reached the police station, whereas Suraj the business partner.

Chakor was looking at the guard, "have you lost your mind, how could you create this much of mess? He was always nice and loyal toward his staff and you ruined it. If you hadn't misbehaved with me that day you would be still working for him. But you showed him your true face, disgusting!"

"He isn't better, what he had done to the other women, was that right?"

Chakor shook his head, "I have talked to them, each of them, who had been in a physical relationship with him, were ready for it. He hasn't forced anyone, just showed anger and attitude, I have been there and I'm still there, he isn't like he shows himself, he is a real diamond who got betrayed once and is making everyone suffer for it. But he has changed more and more, he has opened up to me and I won't let him go back to the rude and disrespectful man, he once was."

The guard shrugs, "I don't care. I got a good amount and if I'm not wrong he lost a lot."

"Not as much as you will going to lose. You will tell us on who's order you have done this crime."

"No!" He shouts and got beaten up by the police, finally he confessed it and said it, "Mr. Chopra."

Suraj was talking to his new partner, "I was surprised to see your work, it was fabulous like you used to give, but recently all your works looked like copies or not well thought projects."

Suraj shook his head, "well someone hacked me and my servers were open for outsiders, all my works got stolen and manipulated. Finally we found it out and could restore it."

"All is safe now?"

Suraj nodded, "yes, we are continually in work with a anti-cyber crime network, we are safe."

They shook hands and the deal was final.

____