Trouble

Even I can be demanding
New Target 40 I have now more than 200 to 300 readers.

Even I can be demanding New Target 40 I have now more than 200 to 300 readers

Just because we reach the target it won't mean I will post immediately. I have my own life professional too! I'm not earning here any kind of money only some acknowledgment by your votes. But if someone ever write to me. UPDATE OR TARGET REACHED. I will ignore it and won't post for a week or so. I'm watching on all of my stories and I very well know that runaway and unexpected support reached their target too. Not only they, but other stories as well. Be patience!

Recap: SuKor consummated

Chakor was lying on the bed, she was lying on her front on Suraj chest.

Suraj was awake, he was slowly stroking her back with his fingers, she was sleeping peacefully on him.

Suraj was looking on the phone at his sideboard, he had put it on silent mode not to get disturbed.

He was checking his emails, when he got a shock. He pushes Chakor away, who pouts and took the duvet and covers herself, "idiot I won't give you a blow job anymore. Don't even think about it. We will consummate soon again, but not now I'm tired. Last night you didn't let me breath for a moment. Finally I got some sleep and you disturbed it." She was blabbering and he wasn't much interested.

Suraj stood up and went to the washroom, "Suraj!" She shouts, but she only got a slammed door as a reply.

Suraj took a quick shower and come out, Chakor was standing there holding his clothes in her hands. He took them and wore them in seconds.

"Suraj is very thing fine, you look disturbed?" She asked with concern and he ignored her, Chakor didn't liked it, hasn't she made herself clear last night.

Chakor hold his collar and pushes him with full power on the wall, "Suraj I'm asking you! What is wrong?" She was looking into his eyes with fire.

Oh yes, Suraj loves this fire, she is the only woman, who has shown this kind of fearlessness in front of him. He took her hands in his and in just one turn she was pinned on the wall.

Chakor smiles, "Oh do you want it, but you have to wait. I can't give it to you."

Suraj shook his head, "no, I don't want it. I want to make you clear that I'm not effected by you."

Chakor laughs sheepishly, "Suraj nice joke, at least I gain your attention now tell me. What is wrong with you and where are you going leaving me alone here?"

Suraj took a deep breath, "someone betrayed me. I got a mail my shares are dropping in the market. Someone has played a game and I will find out who. Then I will destroy the person."

Chakor nods, "okay fine do it, but don't forget I'm here at home waiting for you and I can help you in any of your work. If not this I can make you feel easy." Her hands were free and around his neck. She was caressing his nape to make him relax, there was a short smile on his face. He lifted his lip corner.

"I know, but this is business. And I hate to lose in business. You know what happens then." He removes her hands and left the house.

Chakor pouts, she didn't liked it when he is angry. He is not hisself and needs to cool down.

Suraj reached his office, he went into his cabin and slammed the door. How has done this, the stupid secretary I fired. Did she sold these informations, if not her then who?

Suraj was looking into his staff cabin, he knew everyone and had made a background check on each of them, he trust them that is something he doesn't do usually. But now he has lost his trust on his own members, someone betrayed him and everyone has to pay for it.

Chakor was getting ready. She was scared he might do something wrong and go made, which will only create more trouble for him, what he doesn't need now. He has to get a clear view and mind only then he can react on this matter.

Suraj was fuming in anger. I will fire them all. I don't need them, they need me and this job. Whoever betrays me has to pay for it, no matter if other's have to suffer too.

Suraj was playing with a small soft ball in his hand to control his anger, but this wasn't easy. His anger always overrule him.

Chakor reaches the office an hour later. She went up, but was stopped by the security, "Ma'am we have to check you." He come closer and she slapped him.

"I should remind you. I'm the mistress of Suraj and no one else has the right to touch me. If you want or even try to touch me again I will kill you. I'm only Suraj and no one's." She warns the security guard, who was holding his cheek.

Chakor went to the elevator and looked for the floor number, she pressed the button and reached Suraj cabin floor in seconds.

Suraj was furiously looking at the staff members, he was about to explode.

"Suraj!" She shouts and gain the attention of everyone.

Suraj looked at her totally confused, "What are you doing here. I forbid you to come here again."

Chakor shrugs, "Fine you forbid it, but I'm sure you never gave the security guard the allowance to touch me."

Suraj made fist, "What!" He shouts and Chakor moves backwards. Shit maybe this wasn't the right moment to tell him this.

Suraj fumes, the anger he had just increased. He went down to meet the security guard, not to talk but to make sure he won't think about this ever again.

Suraj bursted out his anger on the guard. The man couldn't do anything, as Suraj had the right to defence the woman he started to have feelings for.

"You were loyal all those years, but I don't need a man who is this cheap to get the advantage of a woman. She is mine! Did you got it! Now get out!" He fires the security guard.

Chakor was there looking at him, "Oh now you are in trouble!"

Suraj turns to her, he rolls his eyes, "You are still here?"

Chakor nods, "Yes and I know I'm yours. That is exactly what I told him too." Chakor rushes to him and hugs him tight.

Suraj was still fuming, but the hug was cooling him down... still there is something fishy.

____
Please comment and vote
No Updates I'm not at home!!!!