Chapter five

Hi

We reached the target 20 votes, but new Target is 25 votes.

Recap: He wants to break her and she wants to prove him that she is strong and good.

Suraj was in his office he was working on the file when he heard the knock on the door.

"Come in!". He didn't looked up and a woman entered his cabin. "Sir, your appointment has come! Should I call him in?".

Suraj wasn't ready with the file. But this meeting was important. "Yes, call him in!". She left the cabin in her minidress and called the business partner into the cabin.

"Good morning Mr. Rajvanshi!".

Suraj stood up and gave him his hand. "Good morning Mr. Mehra, I hope you had a nice journey?".

He nods. "Please come and sit!". He pout. Don the couch furniture.

Both sat and spoke about the upcoming project

Both sat and spoke about the upcoming project. "Mr. Rajvanshi, do have signed the contract?".

Suraj shook his head. "No, I'm not convinced. I don't want to sign on this contract. I'm sorry but this project won't take place!".

Mr. Mehra stood up in anger. "You told me that you want that deal. I have made the contract according to your wish then why don't you want that deal anymore?".

Suraj stood up. "Don't shout at me! This is my company! Stay in your limits!". He shouts at Mr. Mehra.

"Haan I said I want that deal! But what you wrote on this contract is not what I had asked for! You have turned the clauses according to your wish. Do you really thought I would sign on it? I will never forgive those who betray me. You are now one of those who will be banned from my company and I will ruin you! You wanted to fool me! Now you will see my anger and hate!". Suraj shows to the door.

"Get out!". He shouts.

Mr. Mehra was scared but he wasn't showing it to him. "Suraj Rajvanshi try your best but you will never be able to finish me!". He went from the cabin and slammed the door.

Suraj was fuming in anger. Something is wrong here. Someone must be helping him. But who?.

In the evening he returned home.

Chakor was sitting on the couch watching the tv. She heard the car and stood up ready to attack him.

Suraj who was hell angry on everyone didn't looked at her and left to his room without having food.

Chakor was confused. What is wrong with him. Usually he would scold me or hurt me with his weird words. He would insult me! Haan insult. Why isn't he insulting me? Oh my Gosh What is wrong with him?.

Suraj changes his clothes and come down. Chakor saw him and was confused, where he would go now.

Suraj opens one of the rooms of the basement. "Chakor! I want a smoothie!". He entered the room of his gym and started to make some exercises.