Past

Hi

Ankitandas 😉

Target 25 votes

Recap: SuKor fought.

Suraj was angry he had picked out his old book and a picture was shown.

Suraj fumes in anger. "You! It all happens because of you. You have made me to sloop that low! I have only become that bad because you made me that! You have made me this man! I haven't been that bad, but you fooled me and I had to make other suffer for your betrayal! And that Chakor... she is dancing on my nose, stupid girl!". He huffs and throws the book away, Chakor saw that and got suspicious on him.

Suraj went to the washroom to take a bath. He switched on the water tap and and sat into the tube. He closed his eyes and relaxes.

Chakor waited for a few minutes. She sneaks in and took the book of Suraj. She watched once at her back, but the washroom door was closer tightly. She rushes into her room.

Chakor looked at the book. Finally I can know what you are hiding from me. All the time you behave so weirdly sometimes nice sometimes bad. But most of the time you are angry. I want to know why.

She opens the book and starts to see the pic. "Who is she?". Chakor frowns and skips the pic. She looked at the pages which were filled with his handwriting.

Chakor was surprised. "What a love diary?". *Haha*. She starts to laugh first, but then she somewhere felt a shiver. She starts to read the first sentence.

My love Sheela

We met in college when I had nothing. You were there for me, supported me and helped me. Then why you cheated on me. I remember the day when I told you about my future plans. You laughed about.

"Suraj I thought you will do big, but now you are saying you want to marry me and wants to have kids, why? I liked your plan being a businessman, with the money we could have a luxury life, but now you just want to be a normal man! No way, I didn't had sacrificed my college life on a fool like you. I want a man with money! If you don't have it then I don't want you!".

I hate you for that, as you robbed a beautiful taste, the taste of a kiss, you said it all and kisses me in the end of it to show your win and my lose. I had lost and that was the day I become the angry Suraj Rajvanshi, who can't tolerate this kind of misbehaviour toward me. Every woman has to pay for your betrayal. I haven't trusted women's after you as I know they only uses me for their own benefits. I have started to hate them. All of them.

I kept contracts of Mistresses as I don't want to be abused by any of them, to be a rapist or something like that? They all had the opportunity to leave or refuse it, but all are hungry for money. Being my mistress isn't like working as a maid, you have some luxury just in the end of the day it's me who owns them.

There is no woman in this world, who could change my opinion, never!.

Chakor closed the book. Okay so all happens because of that Sheela, who has played with his love. Poor he but now we have to suffer. Being frank he never used me... no never forced me, he is right I could have refused it, I could have begged for something else, or ask for forgiveness as this is something he wants. That someone will say sorry to him.

Suraj comes out of the washroom in a towel. He looked around the room and searched for the book. Damn it, Chakor.

He rushed out of the room into her chamber without knocking on the door. "Chakor! How dare you to touch my belongings! Who told you to enter my room?". He was shouting at her and she let him speak out his anger and frustration.

Chakor stood up. "First of all you said to me, that I don't know who you are! That is true I really don't know who you are, but now I know it and I feel bad for you! I never thought something like this had happened to you, but why do you want to make the other's suffer. The mistake of one and all the other's have to pay for her deeds, isn't it unfair?". She hold his hand placed the book in his hand. "I know I'm your mistress and I know I could have denied it, but I won't I will keep on my contract. If you promise me something, I will stay here as long as possible you can throw me out later and I won't utter a word, but do save my family from humiliation. They haven't done anything wrong, it was me who misbehaved with you and disrespected you. My little sister is alone with my father. The landlord is behind them, in just asking for this. Keep them save and do what you want with me!".

Suraj was numb, he knows she was doing it for the family, but he didn't know she would be that selfless. There was a heart inside her chest beating for other's than only for herself...

Suraj nods. "Don't worry I have paid him, I also paid for her fees in school!". He left from there and she smiles. Paakhi you are save. Suraj I will try to chance your view not everyone is like that bitch money minded, I agree haven't been the best, yet I'm a woman of my words. I won't backoff.

Suraj was back in his room he throws the book away and looked out of the window. Damn since the first day I saw her, I knew she is different. But I never wanted her... why she come back begging on me for job...

___
😁