Enemy

Recap: Suraj and Chakor talked about his past, Mr. Chopra a man who had helped Suraj to gain his power.

Chakor was looking at him, "it's been weeks and I haven't noticed anything. Your staff members are all innocent or smart."

Suraj glares at her, "really? Are they smart enough to work for me?"

Chakor rolls her eyes, "Suraj I didn't meant that. You know it's like they don't know how and who might have done this."

"As if they will talk to my mistress."

"Hey! I'm not your mistress, I'm more."

Suraj drunk his coffee, he was working on his file, when he got another call from his bank. He sent Chakor out and received the call, he looked tensed, how much she wished to help him out of this misery. Oh no, again the bank is asking for an amount the loan he had taken for the last business deal has to be payback or else they will shut down the office. His employees will be jobless.

Chakor sat on her seat, she got a small desk in front of his cabin, being his assistant, she has to stay close to him. As far as I have seen him at the office he is very concerned about his staff they are like family, he hates to get betrayed, but who likes it? No one!

Chakor went through her hairs with her hands and shakes her hairs, "I have to find a solution." She hits with her fist on the desk. Every one looked at her, but they soon were back on their work.

Suraj was devastated. How is this possible, every new step I take is blocked as if I'm under watch, I haven't found out anything about Mr. Chopra. Why I feel that he is connected with it?

Chakor jumped up from her chair, she rushes into the room of Suraj, "Suraj I know..."

Suraj shows his palm to keep her calm, "I have found out something." He said and checked his company servers.

Chakor comes over, she was looking into the monitor over his shoulder, they had the same thought, all his plans and activities were watched by someone and that too through his own server.

Chakor left the room without a word, she went out of the office building into a electronic store, a sells assistant comes to her, "excuse me Ma'am, can I help you?" He asked and Chakor nods, "yes, actually I need a simple laptop with a high security and best firewall you have. The laptop should be untouchable from third parties."

The man looked at her, "okay, but what do you want to do?"

Chakor glares at him, "watching blue movies!" She shouts and the man felt embarrassed, "it's my laptop I can do what I want, you just get me a laptop with good firewall."

The man nodded and showed her a few models, she took the one with the best reviews she could find in the internet, "thanks." She took it and left from there to a specialist for cyber crime and cyber security.

The specialist and Chakor were talking about the problems Suraj were facing and that they have the feeling someone has hacked into his server system, "do you have a software, which I can use to help him out of the misery? And is there a possibility to get to the source of the attacker?"

"Sure, if you want to know it you can always call for help, the cyber crime bureau is the right place if you think there is something wrong you can file a case and within a day someone will come and check it."

Chakor was happy, she got her new laptop with a high protecting software, Suraj was angry and waiting for her at home, but she just pushed him on the couch and sat on his lap giving him some pleasuring moments, "I have a solution for your problems," she whispers into her ear, "you have to do what I say and...." she was moaning as he had lost the control.

They were in bad and Chakor switched off every device they had besides her new laptop, "this is the safest way to work now, you will use this laptop, promise me not to connect anything with it, USB devises are not to use on or charging your mobile phone."

Suraj pulls her close, "I'm not mad, someone is spying on me. And I want to know who?"

Chakor nods, "fine I will call the cyber crime bureau tomorrow, it will all happen in the night that's the safest time to get to the one who is behind it."

Suraj agreed, he had a feeling a software like this can't be just sent it, someone had done it on spot to infect the server. So this was her, my former PA I should have checked it rightly, she is the only one who could do it. She had the access to the server room and my cabin. It was easy to install a Spyware on my device, damn it.

Chakor was kissing him, "sleep. You need your rest." She cuddles with him and he was trying figure out, how to find and punish her.

Who is she in real? Does she worked for Mr. Chopra? Has he bought her or has he sent her to finish me. Making me fly high and then let me fall back to nothing, that's how business works never trust anyone.

_____
Done