The force +18

Hi

Target 30 🤣🙈

Recap: Chakor got to know why Suraj is doing this, Revenge! Chakor slapped him and he shows her, her place.

Chakor was at home, as he had told her she prepared the meal and was waiting for him. This jerk has no manners and no sense in reaching home on time. I'm waiting now for him for more than two hours, the food already cooled down. Arrrg...

Chakor was looking at herself. Oh I look like a mess, maybe I should go and change me clothes, something comfortable for him. Haan he wants to show me, what he is capable of, well I am ready to take it.

Chakor went up to her room, she chose a nice dress and went into the washroom, after 30 minutes she come down and was ready for him, but he hasn't reached home yet.

Suraj was in the car, he had come home hours ago, but there was something stopping him to enter his own house. This girl has become a pain and I can't do anything. She should never get to know that she is effecting me. You hurt my ego and insulted me. Chakor tonight you will pay for it, I won't leave you. How could you slap me! He hits with his palm on the steering-wheel.

Suraj entered the house, he was looking into the hall and found Chakor, how she was adjusting her dress, he had once bought for someone else.

Chakor heard the sound of the closing door and turns to him, "Suraj is that a time to come home? I was waiting for you for hours, don't you ever thought about me. That I might be hungry waiting for you all the time?" She come to him and pulls him to the dining table.

Suraj sat on his chair, while Chakor was serving him the food, "Here Suraj eat and don't you dare to talk about work on the dining table, just eat okay, I'm so hungry. Thought to eat with you, but now I'm gonna do something else."

Suraj hold the neck-holder of her dress and pull it, it ripped off her shoulder, "Go and wear something else. I don't like this dress!" He shouts in anger and Chakor nods, "Fine, you could have said it, there was no need to rip it."

Chakor went up to change her clothes, while Suraj was staring at the filled plate. What she meant to eat with me, but now she wants to do something else?

Chakor come down wearing her dress, "Suraj are you waiting for me, you know you can start with the dinner."

Suraj looked at her in anger, "Why would I wait for my slut?" He smirks seeing her anger face, "What happen don't you like to hear your reality. You are my personal slut." He said again to see her reaction, but she didn't showed him anything.

Suraj starts to eat the food, Chakor saw that and bites on her lower lip, she smirks at him and bend down, unzipping his part and kissing it.

"Suraj you are mine!" She said to him, his part harden as soon as she started to kiss and nibble on it.

Suraj has stopped to eat further, Chakor was sucking on his hard part, his idea to use her failed, as she was taking advantage of his situation.

Chakor looked at him, "I'm done, but if you want to continue with me upstairs I'm ready." She sat on his lap showing him her soft part, she wasn't wearing a panty.

Suraj saw it the moment she come down, but he didn't said anything, he let her do what she wanted to do, the result was now sitting on him, "Suraj do you want a ride?" She asked him in a seductive voice, "I will ride you, come."

Chakor stood up, she forwarded her hand for him, but he didn't took it. Suraj stood up and pulls her up, "You won't ride me, because I'm gonna fuck you!" He shouts at her pulling her hairs, "Tonight you will become the slut!"

Suraj throws her on his bed, he took off his shirt and trousers, Chakor was looking at him with hungry eyes, she checked him out, what she hasn't done before.

Suraj took her legs and spreads them apart, his hands were on her thighs and she was looking at him all the time without a fear, Suraj didn't liked it, "Damn it!" He stood up doing nothing on her.

Chakor hold him back, she pulls him close with an unknown force and starts to kiss him, Suraj couldn't deny it, but he loves it. He reciprocates to her kiss and soon she forced him more.

Chakor encircled her legs around his back, he was looking at her, "I won't stop. Not even if you will beg for it."

Chakor nods, she closed her eyes and let him enter her, "Aaahhhhh!" A loud scream was to hear, Suraj hasn't started yet, but he won't stop that soon.

Suraj spreads her arms, her breast were soft and colliding with his chest, her hands were intertwined with his, but her lips were open. He seals her lips and closed them with his, making her moan into his mouth.

Chakor was feeling a warm sticky liquid inside her, she knows it as she had taste it before. Suraj seminal fluid was filling her. Suraj didn't gave her a moment to protest and keeps going with his lust, he had controlled for long.

Chakor was feeling a pain, but she didn't bother much, she wanted him badly. It was a desire of hers too. Suraj increases his speed, her moans become louder and she was sweating like he was, their bodies were melting together.

____
Ankitandas remember after reading the last two parts... hehe

Please comment and vote