The payback

Hi

We haven't crossed the target...
I will post as I feel or by suppressing the vote of the previous chapter. It's for Ankitandas being very honest I will slowly try to end all my Sukor ff's. I'm not blaming anyone only the makers who have ruined it and the connection is gone. Only a few work will remain all the other's will be ended as soon as possible.

Recap: Suraj got to know his business is facing a loss, the security guard tried to misbehave with Chakor, but she made it clear she is only Suraj. Suraj made it clear too and fired the guard.

Chakor was looking at him, "Suraj anger won't help you. You should think before you act, I know you feel betrayed, but you can't make them all suffer for the mistake of the one. I'm not saying to do nothing." She saw his anger and moves backwards, breaking the hug.

"Suraj just think one moment, who is out there and waiting to ruin you?" She asked him and Suraj really thought for a moment.

He made a fist, "there is only one. Who is waiting for my ruin!" He was breathing heavily.

Chakor looked at him, she found the courage and went to him, "Please Suraj come, there is no need to discuss it here. Come!" She intertwined her hand in his and pulls him. She was looking at the elevator and pressed the button.

Both were standing there, Suraj was lost in his thoughts. But how she could do that, after what I did to her she wasn't able to do anything. Something has changed, but what?

The elevator stopped and both entered. Chakor smiles looking at him, she come closer and her hand was on his pant, "should I do something?" Suraj widen his eyes, "what? no!" He shook his head as soon as the elevator stopped.

The staff of him was waiting for his outburst, but nothing like that happened. He went with her into his cabin and closed the door with the order not to disturb them.

Chakor was looking at him, "Suraj bolo who could it be? I know there is someone coming into your mind. Sheela?" She asked and Suraj looked at her.

His gaze was fixed on her, "how do you know?" He come closer, but she remains calm and stayed there.

"Suraj you know I read your book. I haven't heard about any other misfit in your life than with her. I just think you took your revenge and now you are going to get a payback, right?" She made the few steps toward him, "Suraj I'm no more scared of you. I know you've been turned to a bad man, who has to maintain this anger self. Just not to get betrayed ever again. It's a mask you are wearing to keep the distance, but I'm not anyone. I'm the one, who has truly fallen in love with you. Even your anger turns me one." She kisses his lips making him weak and understand that she really mean each of her spoken word.

Suraj looked at her, as soon as she broke the kiss "you want to know what I did to her?"

Chakor nodded, "yes, I want to know. You have all the rights to keep it as a secret, but if your share it with me it won't harm you. In fact it will give me the possibility to think and help you out of this misery as for now you are loaded with anger."

All her words were making so much sense to him, he was opening himself to her, he sat on the couch of his cabin, "fine I will tell you, how I paid back her betrayal."

Chakor was looking at him, she looked at the cabin and found a glass and a jug with water, she filled the glass and gave it to him.

"First clean your throat, don't you dare to ask in the middle for water as the story might be long. You know, you can't cut anything you have to be thoroughly." She smirks as she doesn't wanted to hear a half story.

Suraj took the glass and moisture his throat to give a fluent speech.

"It was, when I got my first contract."

Suraj was thinking, "I guess it was 5 years ago."

I come to the office and met with the partners.

"Good evening Mr. Chopra."

"Good evening Mr. Rajvanshi, I hope you didn't had to wait for long?"

I shook my head, "no Sir, all is fine. Your receptionist is very friendly."

He nodded, "oh yes she is a gem. Can't effort to lose her."

We both laughed.

"Please have a seat." He offered me to sit on the couch with him.

"Sir, I want to thank you for your trust. I came to meet you personally. As I want to show you my respect."

He was happy, "I'm glad that you are a man of words. I have heard you are very ambitious and wants to gain new heights!"

I nodded, "Sir, you heard absolutely right. I want to be the number one in this business."

He kinda felt proud of me, "young man you will do big, but you have to change your nature. You are honest keep it, but you are too nice, remove it. You have to change into a rude businessman. Is there something or someone, what raised your hate in you?"

Gosh he asked the question of all the questions. I made a fist and nodded, "yes, there is someone."

He looked at me in a stern look, "so you want to take revenge or prove them wrong. In the end only one can survive. If you prove them wrong they might comeback you ruin you, but if you take revenge they will get ruined. My advice you revenge!"

I was lost in a deep thought, his words were straight and shocking too. But I had to agree I needed to do something and I chose unfortunately the wrong path.

My second contract got approved too, the third one as well, I held a party, you know a success party.

I invited everyone even her, Sheela. She come and I was lost for a moment, but soon I remembered her words and the anger raised inside me.

"Lady's and gentleman I'm happy that you all come here to celebrate my success. I'm thankful to Mr. Chopra, who has supported me and gave the first contract. This lead to many more and now I'm having a very successful and floating business. Someone people, who are here present today never thought that I would make it. As I had changed my view. Sheela, the wife of Rohan Kashi. Is my ex-girlfriend, beware of her, she might leave you as soon as your business will face a loss. Oh damn it, it is facing losses, as I'm buying more and more of your shares.

Today isn't just my success party, but also the announcement that the Kashi Ltd. has a new owner, me, Suraj Rajvanshi."

"I proved her wrong and took my revenge. I guess it was too much."

Chakor sat next to him, "so Suraj have you any clue about her whereabout?" She asked him and he shook his head.

"After taking over her company and property I never met her neither I asked about her. She was death for me, I just made it clear."

Chakor nods, "ya, I got it. But maybe it's an old staff member. Did you kept any of hers?"

Suraj shook his head, "no way. I'm not mad!"

Chakor rolls her eyes, "fine, but I think it's linked to her."

Both were thinking of the future, how to handle the situation and the loss.

____
Comment and vote