Neko (2)

Jake's POV

It's been about a week since I found out Albert was a neko. It's been about a month since he has let me touch his hair or lower back. "I don't understand why I can't touch your ears or tail. They're adorable!" I whined, dramatically placing my hand on my forehead and falling backwards onto the couch, his giggles filling my ears.

"You just can't, Jakey... nobody can!" He replied, sitting down beside me. I gave off an annoyed look, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Fine!" I told in an angry voice, although I was trying to manipulate him.

"Jake... are you mad?" He asked, crawling into my lap, his legs wrapped around my waist and his back turned to the world. I nodded, bitting down on my lip as he curled up against my chest. "Aww, why are you mad at me?" He asked in a sweet and innocent voice.

"You won't let me pet your ears." I mumbled, suddently getting an idea. I slowly took my hands off of my chest and placed them on his hips, kissing his cheek.

"What are you doing, Jake?" He asked, giggling childishly.

"This..." I gave him a smart allic glance before I slowly pressed my lips on his, closing my eyes. I slid my hands down to his thighs and slid them back so that I was groping his ass. "Damn, you're thick for a boy..." I told before smashing my lips back on his, feeling his face heat up. I smiled as I slid my hand up, brushing it up his tail. He let out a soft moan, his eyes widening as he put his hands on my chest and pushed his lips off of mine, his face a dark pink.

"I, uh... It's not... well." He stopped and sighed, hidding how embarrassed he was by burying his face in my chest. I cocked an eyebrow before bringing a hand up and rubbing my thumb over his ear, him letting our another moan.

"What the hell, Albert?!" I asked with a laugh, his face even redder.

"I'm sorry, I can't control it..." he whinned, purring as I continued to run my hand through his hair and tug on his ears a little.

"Mmn, Jakey, that feel so good..." he moaned out, nuzzling closer to me.

"Dude, why do you make such sexual noises?" I asked with a laugh

"Jakey, stop teasing me!" He whinned, playfully punching me in the shoulder.

"But it's so cute!" I whinned, kissing his forehead. I watched as his tail swayed slowly behind him, his cheeks a bright pink.

"No it's not; it's embarrassing." He commented, looking up at me with innocent eyes. I sighed, kissing the top of his head.

"You're so adorable, kitten..." I mumbled. He looked up at me, blushing even more.

"Did you just call me kitten?" He asked me with a chuckle. I nodded in response.

"Well, that is technically what you are!" I told with a chuckle.