Living Here Was Gonna Be Fun

This was a request book, but the person who asked for it also asked to stay anonymous. Thank youuu.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Don't call me that..." Jake said, his hand on my hip as he stared down at shirtless body on the bed.

"Call you what...?" I asked, playing the innocent game as I gave him puppy eyes. "All I did was tease you a little, baby." I cooed, sitting up and pecking him on the lips.

"Oh whatever. You could've gotten a part on the show Pretty Little Liars." I giggled at his comment, rolling my eyes playfully.

"Whatever, dude." I hummed, placing my arms around his neck. "Are you gonna fuck me or not?" I bluntly asked, kissing down his jaw and to his neck. I felt him wrap his warm arms around my cold waist as he pulled me closer.

"I was going to until you started to be a brat." He hummed. I ignored him as I began to unbutton his button-up shirt, pressing my lips against his icy neck. I smirked against his skin, glancing up into his eyes, mine showcasing nothing but lust and love.

"If I'm being such a brat then you should punish me." I mumbled, nipping at his sweet spot. He bit down on his lip and glanced at me.

"I feel like to punish you right now I would not be fucking you senseless. You'd enjoy that too much." He said, running one of his hands up my back and tangling it in my messy hazel hair. I couldn't help but to give a smirk as I pecked him on the lips.

"You're right... I would love that." I rang, pushing our lips together in a soft manner. He didn't kiss back for a moment, though quickly gave in when I started to chew on his bottom lip. I smirked against his lips as I pushed his black and blue button up off of him, showcasing his rather built body.

After just moments, the kiss quickly went from soft and gentle to aggressive and heated. He repositioned his arms around my lower waist as he pushed one of his hands into one of my back pockets. I had my legs on both of his sides, our body's pressed together with my back pushed against the mattress. I ran my tongue over his bottom lip, feeling him open his mouth before I let off a soft moan, him aggressively pushing our tongues together.

I pushed my arse against his crotch, arching my back a bit when I felt him grind against me. We continued the heated make out season for a good few minutes before I split the kiss. He opened his eyes and began to kiss down my jaw, me unbuckling his pants. He gave me a confused look since I normally let him be the dominant one. "Excuse me? What do you think you're doing?" He teased me, grabbing my wrists and pinning them to my side.

I gave a small gasp of surprise, looking up at him. "We aren't getting into any of this BDSM shit." I said with a small giggle.

"Oh, babe... I won't hurt you too badly." He hummed in a low tone. I bit down on my lip.

"Haha, you're soooo funny." I said, rolling my eyes. He couldn't be serious.

"I know, right." He let my arms go and took off the belt he was wearing.

"Now don't go and be getting all~" Jake placed a hand over my mouth, shutting me up rather quickly.

"I let you play dominant for a good ten or so minutes... now it's back to me." He said, grabbing my arms and pinning them above my head.

"But, Jakey... I don't wanna b~"

"The more you talk, whine, or complain, the tougher I'm gonna be with you're tiny body." He told me as he used the belt to tie my wrists together. I hesitantly smirked, tilting my head to the side.

"You're really hot when you act like this..." I purred. He leaned down and connected our lips aggressively, though no longer then a few seconds there was a knock on the front door. I jumped, opening my eyes and looking at him. He groaned softly in annoyance and pulled our lips apart. I began to squirm a slight bit under him. "Jakey~ untie me. I wanna go with you." I said, pulling at my arms.

"Fine..." he mumbled after a few moments, grabbing the belt and unbuckling it. I smiled at him and sat up, us both quickly redressing before going downstairs.

I huffed as I plopped down on the couch, my messy hazel hair falling in front of my face. I watched from the edge as Jake went to the door and opened it, giving off a surprised look as a girls voice rang through the almost fully empty house.

"J-Jakey... can I please talk to you?" I heard her ask, giving off a low growl in the back of my throat when I saw Ally in the doorway. He paused before rolling his eyes.

"What is it? I was kinda in the middle of something..." He said. I gave off an annoyed glance. They had a... complicated... relationship. One time, Ally broke up with him because she had a crush on another guy that they she met when Jake went to vidcon. She then came back to him when the guy she liked denied her. Less then a month later Jake left Ally because he thought she was cheating. Then he found out she wasn't and took her back. Then, Ally left Jake because 'there was no spark' in there relationship. After a week or so, I took the chance to ask Jake out. Obviously, he said yes. We've been together for about a month now...

"I'm really sorry, Jake... I made a mistake. I feel so bad for leaving you! I feel like I need you in my life... and without you, things just aren't the same. I-I know I have no right to come into your house and spring all of this on you s-so suddenly, but I can't handle these emotions anymore! You n-need to know how I feel..." I frowned and quickly twisted my body around, looking over the edge of the couch at them. Jake had a worried expression on his face, his eyes wide.

"B-But... I, uh..." he paused and shook his head no. "I can't... I'm already in another relationship..." he said with a small sigh.

"What?! With who?!" She sounded insulted. "Who ever the person is... they're probably a cock sucking bitch!" She snapped. I gave a deep growl and stood up. I instantly stomped over to the kitchen and opened the fridge, pulling out the carton of eggs. I grabbed the biggest one I could find, leaving the box on the counter and stomping back into the living room. "I can't believe you moved on so quickly!"
She said, though her tone still sounded rather pissed off.

I kept a growl in the back of my throat as I brought my arm back. A bloodcurdling squeal rang through the house as I threw the egg at her, the clear and yolk running through her curly hair. She twisted around and glared at me, Jake bursting into laughter. "Okay, Thanks for the visit... now, buh-bye!!" I snapped, walking over and shoving her out the front door, slamming it shut and locking it behind her. Jake ceased his laughing, a large smile on his face as I slammed his back against the wall. "Now... can we please get back to our bedroom...?" I whined, grinding against him. Man, living here was gonna be so fun!!!!!!!!!!