Horror Movie (2)

My eyes widened at Jake's sudden force, though I didn't deny his actions as I almost instantly began to kiss him back. I brought my hands up and wrapped them around his neck, standing on my tippy toes so that we were the same height. I kept our lips moving in sync, a little shocked when I felt his hands on my hips.

I hesitated before pulling my soft lips off of his more rough ones, glancing up into his eyes. "Jakey~ now's not the time..." I mumbled, blushing faintly.

"And how is it not?" He asked, tilting his head to the side. He was exchanging looks from my eyes and my lips, obviously craving more from me.

"Because Lana's in the other room!! Not only would I absolutely die if she walked in on us making out or something, but she also doesn't know about us dating..." I mumbled, looking off the the side. Out of my parietal vision I saw him roll his eyes before he quickly shoved his lips on my neck. I bit down on my lip as I felt him slid a hand into my hair, pulling at it softly and forcing me to lean my head back so he could reach my neck easier.

"You're hilarious if you think all I wanna do is make out with you..." he mumbled against my neck before he went back to kissing in random spots. I accidentally let out a small moan when he started to suck on my sweet spot dead-on. He trailed his free hand down my hip and to my inner thigh. I was bitting down on my lip, my head still leaned to the side. His kisses only got rougher as he began to slid his hand up and down my thigh, me letting out a soft string of moans.

The television I had turned on just minutes before was still playing loudly beside us. Luckly, with how loud it was, I doubt Lana would be able to hear us, but it was still a risky choice. "J-Jake; not here~" I mumbled out with a slight bit of lust in my tone.

"You want it. I can tell by the tone of your voice..." He told, me being a bit shocked he could read me so well.

"Well, I, uh... n-not here..." I murmured quietly, slowly taking my hands off from around him. He gave a look, not loosening up on his stance.

"But, Al, I want you now..." he purred lowly in my ear. I bit down on my lip and passed him a look.

"Since when are you the needy one..." I mumbled out as I softly pushed him away.

"Please, Albert... I want you~!" He purred out, ignoring my pushes as he kissed down my jaw and down to my collar bone. I sighed, slowly and hesitantly taking my arms off of him and putting them around his neck.

"Fine... but you better destroy me." I mumbled, letting him kiss my neck and ignoring the surprised look he gave me.

"I, uh... okay!" He mumbled against my skin before going back to abusing my neck. I couldn't help but let off a soft moan as I leaned my head to the side. I slowly snaked a hand up his back and into his hair, tugging at it a soft bit, smirking faintly when I felt him give a small whimper of pleasure against my skin.

I jumped a slight bit when I heard a loud squeal and then the shutter of a camera. I quickly pushed Jake's warm body off of mine and looked over his shoulder to see Lana's surprised face in the hallway, her phone in her hand.

"L-Lana?! I swear, it's not what it looks like!!" I said as I pushed my hair out of my face, trying to look as normal as possible.

"Really?! Because it looks like you and Jake were just having a full on make out session!" She said a bit loudly as she turned on her phone, clicking a few buttons, though staying quiet. Jake was frantically fixing his hair as he stood at my side, glancing back from me to Lana.

"I mean... I-I... I don't know what~" I jumped when my phone dinged.

"Check your phone, Al!" She said with a devious frown, her hand on her hip. I hesitated before pulling out my phone and turning it on, seeing Lana posted a photo on Twitter.

"What the fuck did you do...?" Jake hesitantly asked, growling lowly.

"Why don't you shut up and mind your own buisness!" She randomly snapped. My eyes widened as I saw the picture she posted; a picture of what was just happening!

"J-Jake..." I mumbled as I stared at the picture, wide eyed. Jake's hand was in the back of my shirt, revealing some of my stomach and side. My hair was messily in my face and my eyes lustfully shut, my mouth slightly a-gap. I had my back roughly pressed against the wall with my hand in Jake's hair, it being obvious both of us were in the moment.

"Lana; delete that!" Jake yelled, him looking over my shoulder at my phone.

"No; it'll stay there for as long as I want to to be!" She yelled back before turning with a huff and stomping into the room, slamming the door shut and locking it.

I sat down on the couch as I kept my eyes locked on the screen, scanning over all the comments. "Albert..." I looked up as Jake took a seat beside me. "Dude, are you~" I cut him off by slamming our lips together, him letting off a soft moan before almost instantly wrapping his arms around my shoulders. I waited a few minutes of us having nothing but a sloppy, rough kiss before slowly pulling my lips off of his.

"Dude... the fans know now. We don't have to keep it a secret..." I said, trying to find the bright side of things before I smashed my lips back onto his.

"Damn, you're hot when you act like this-" Was all Jake commented back before he shoved his tongue into my mouth, us going back to the heat as he pushed me onto my back against the arm rest, him climbing on top of me and pinning my arms to my side...