Icy (Part 1)

*Disclaimer*
There is a little bit of rape and a large sex scene are involved in this chapter!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No, I am serious~ leave me alone!" I snapped as I continued to walk off, my eyes on the snow-coated ground as I tried my best to ignore Jake and his two friends, PJ and Tyler.

"Why should I?!" PJ barked, grabbing my arm and forcing me to face him. I gasped, dropping my phone onto the hard ground behind my house when the boy forced me to face them.

"Cause I just wanna go home! I don't wanna be fucked with right now!" I said, attempting to snatch my arm away, though failing miserably.

Tyler growled, taking my backpack and tossing it to Jake. "Thanks." He said. He bent down and grabbed my, now cracked, IPhone off the hard nature floor. He opened the main zipper and dropped the device into the bag, throwing it against a tree. "Now go ahead and go at him!" Jake snapped.

I felt my breath hitch and my eyes widen, instantly beginning to get scared and pulling at my arms. As soon as I did, Tyler went up to me and hit me across the face with a force harsh enough to bring me to my knees. Well, I would have if PJ wasn't holding onto my waist and arms with a death-grip.

I whimpered, though mostly ignored it as I continued to try to get away from these losers! "Please let me go!" I begged. I know these three! Every single chance they can get they beat me, force me to suck them off, or even just tie me up somewhere and leave me there for so much as a week at a time! I hated them so much!

Somehow, I managed to escape the males hateful arms and turned, taking off running in the only direction I could.

"Get him!" I heart Jake's voice yell, which encouraged me to run even faster. And that's when everything began to go in slow motion.

One of the boys had caught up to me and grabbed the back of my jacket, so I simply pushed the clothing off my shoulders, being left in blue jeans and a T-shirt.

"Hey, fag~ where you gonna go now?!" Jacob yelled as I came to a quick halt at the edge of an ice-covered lake. It was getting close to Christmas, snow pelting me as I ran. And I turned to face the three men that were around me; two of them having hateful, cruel looks on their faces. And then there was Jake. I wasn't sure what he was thinking, but it wasn't good. And I decided at that moment I would rather risk my chances then be beaten or raped by these guys. So, I turned and I began to run again. I ran and I ran, my worn VANS slamming against the hard ice under my light body.

Gasping for air, and out of worry, a strong hand gripped against my shoulder harshly and yanked my body around, almost forcing me to collapse under the pressure he was using.

"Where the hell do you think you're going, princess?!" PJ yelled at me, Tyler walking over and slapping me just as hard as the last time. Normally when this stuff happens, Jake stays out of it and only gives demands. He isn't usually the one abusing me or forcing me to give him a handjob or any of that shit! Honestly, despite the constant mental and physical abuse, I couldn't stop my pleading eyes from trailing up to Jake's more dull ones.

"Please stop!" I begged, pulling at my arms helplessly as I kept my gaze locked on Jake's. He gave a considerable look before walking up to me. The other two boys dropped me, but before I could start running again, Jake brought a hand up and tangled it into the back of my hair, forcing me to lean my head back and being totally under his control since, well, it's not like I could move much.

"What if I don't want to stop? What if I wanna throw you against the ground and kick and punch you until I knock you out? Or what if I decide that I wanna change things up, and instead of us just making you blow us like the gay faggot you are, what if I decided that today I wanna take that virgin ass of yours for my own? Hmm...? Who's gonna stop me!?" Jake growled. He pushed his lips close to my neck, breathing his hot breath against my freezing skin; and I won't lie~ it felt heavenly. So much so to the point I actually let myself relax against Jake's touch, my body untensing and a small exhale leaving my petal-pink lips.