Icy (Part 2)

Warning: A LOT OF SMUT INVOLVED!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The entire way to Jake's house he was gently rubbing my thigh and whispering sweet nothings into my ear, my lusts and brain fighting like hell against each other! My body wanted this more then anyone could ever know, but my head knew that after this, Jake would just go back to being an abusing bitch and completely ignoring my existence when he wasn't punching on me.

"Jake~!" I lustfully called out, digging my nails into for the back of his jacket as he kept his hands tightly on my hips, keeping me against the leather seats of his fancy and incredibly nice car, despite how much my sensitive body was squirming under him. His hot breath and wet kisses against my cool neck was agonizing, making me want and crave more of his rough touch.

"Yeah, Albert?" He hummed, causing my breath to catch in my through as the vibrations went through my skin.

"I-I think I am o-okay with this..." I mumbled, glancing down at him. The boy had one hand under my shirt and just below my belly button, his other arm still tightly around me and his poofy hair over his forehead. His eyes were slightly covered by his puffy hair, a small smile and a bit of blush appearing on my face as I admired him for a moment.

"Good~" he purred, quickly going back to gently kissing my neck. I wasn't sure why, but this felt almost perfect! It was just us, alone, in the backseat of his super expensive sportscar, his hands all over my body, the car quietly playing music and the very dim light coming from the front seat... It just felt like something out of a Disney Movie!

I had convinced Jake to stay in school, and I stayed in the library until 6:15, which was when his football meeting was over. Now it is 7:30, but since it was winter it was already pitch black out.

"Babe... you're so perfect." Jake mumbled into my ear before gently bitting down on my earlobe. I gave a soft whine of pleasure, feeling my cheeks burn at the nickname.

"Jake~ hurry. I need to get home by nine..." I mumbled, still tightly gripping the collar of his jacket. The male looked up at me and cocked a brow.

"Why can't you stay the night with me...?" He asked, beginning to unbutton my button-up plaid shirt. I gave a look and began to push his jacket off his shoulders as he kissed down my neck and shoulder, pushing the oversized shirt off one of my shoulders, though he didn't bother to unbutton all the shirt or undress me before he started to kiss and leave hickeys on my torso.

"I don't k-know..." I mumbled, leaning my head back and giving off a few quiet moans. "What would your parents t-think?" I questioned him while he finished unbuttoning my shirt and helped me pull it off of my body.

"I doubt they'd even notice." He said. "And if they do, then there's nothing wrong with having an innocent sleepover..." He said, taking my hand and placing it on his belt. I got the memo, taking my other arm off from around his neck and unbuckling the belt.

"I guess you're right..." I admitted. I tugged the belt off from around him and was about to pull his shirt off when he gently took my chin into his hands.

"Oh, another thing~ not a word about this at school. Got it?" He asked. But, instead of his normal harsh and hateful tone, he was asking as if it was just a normal question~ not hate involved.

I smiled and nodded, giving a warm smile and faint blush when he kissed my nose. "Good..." He hummed lowly, slowly training his hands from my chin and down my body, gently tugging at my pants. He pushed his lips back against my cool neck, the AC hitting our hot bodies.

Jake was left in his pants and T-shirt, where as I was left in nothing but my boxers once Jacob had tugged my khakis off my small and feminine frame, tossing them onto the floor with the rest of our cloths.