FootBall Game (Part 3)

"What the fuck!! I go to my sisters house for two hours and I come home to this?! You're such a useless slut!!" Russo yelled, dropping Jake to his knees. I growled deeply and jumped to my feet.

"Why don't you shut the fuck up, Russo!" I yelled. I've been holding my anger about him in for so long... boy, was this gonna be fun!

"Fuck off, Albert! Who are you to come in my house and seduce my boyfriend, and then yell at me!!" Russo was now yelling louder than before, but it didn't effect me one bit...

"You know, maybe if you were a better boyfriend, he'd actually love you and wouldn't be out hooking up with me! God, he's known me for a week and already loves me more than you!!" I shouted back. I gave a yelp as Russo slammed my back against the wall, pinning my arms to my side.

"That's not true, you lier!!" I couldn't help but snicker slightly.

"Keep telling yourself that..." I said, bringing my foot up and kicking him in between the legs. Hard! He gave a loud whimper, letting me go and falling to his knees on the floor in pain. I instantly ran to Jake's side, getting on my knees beside him. He had his hands over his face and was shaking a slightly. I bit down on my lip, grabbing his hand and standing to my feet, pulling him up with me.

"A-Albert, I can't go with you; he'll get mad!" Jake said. I hadn't notice this before but he had silent tears going down his cheeks.

"No he won't, Jake! I won't let him hurt you ever again, just come on!" I saw he was about to argue with me, so instead of just letting him answer me, I kept a tight grip on his hand and practically dragged him over to the door.

"A-Albert, let me go~ please! I can't male him mad again, I just can't!" Jake said, though it was obvious he wanted to come with me. Other then his words he didn't do anything to fight back. He didn't even try to pull him hand away!

"Jake, just calm down! You're gonna come and stay with me, and I'm not gonna let him hurt you! It'll be okay~ I promise!" I told him as I opened the front door and walked out. I saw him take in a deep breath as he pulled his arm away. "Dude, please just come with me and~"

"Just hurry up and get us there..." He said, walking over to my car. I watched as he opened the passengers door and climbed in, softly shutting it behind him. I'm so glad he's getting away from that bitch! And I promise on my life... I'll do everything I can to keep him happy and safe!