Disney Princesses: Omegaverse (Part 2)

I pushed my lips against Jake's cheek, my ears perked and my tail swaying slowly. "Please, Jakey...?" I mumbled in a low tone, my arms around the males neck and our chest pressed together. Despite my normal innocent and childish personality, ever since the first time me and Jake 'did it', I couldn't get the thought of him out of my head!

The way our bodys moved in perfect sync; how his lips grazed my cool skin in an almost teasing manner; how his deep thrusts made me feel completely under his control; how his long, hard~

"Not right now, baby." He said, gently grabbing my waist. He checked the back of my neck, smirking when he saw the mark he had left on my a few weeks ago.

"Why not?!" I whined loudly, moving so that I was sitting on his lap.

"Because I am not in the mood." He simply said, looking over my shoulder at at the television. I huffed, setting my chin on his shoulder and pouting my lip.

"I could put you in the mood..." I quietly mumbled, only for him to ignore me. "Jakey~!" I whined again after a long few seconds of silence.

"Albert, end of conversation." He said, gently pushing me off of his lap and onto the cushion beside him before Jake jumped to his feet. I huffed loudly, grabbing my bushy tail and hugging it tightly as I watched him stomp into his bedroom, frustrated. I leaned against the back of the couch and pouted my lip, looking down at the floor.

An excruciating five minutes passed before I heard Jake's door open and his footprints near me, almost immediately looking up and giving him puppy eyes. He sighed and tilted his head to the side. "How about instead we build a fort, drink, and watch Disney movies until you're heat passes?" He asked.

Almost as if on cue my eyes light up and I quickly nodded. Jake gave a faint smile, sighing lightly and rubbing the back of his neck. "Alright. You go get the drinks and snacks ready while I build the fort!" He said, me instantly jumping to my feet.

"Okay!" I cheered and basically ran to the kitchen. I grabbed a bag of popcorn and tossed it into the microwave, turning it on and grabbing two Margarita mixs' off the top of the fridge.

I grabbed the blender and ice-tray from the fridge, instantly putting the two into the machine and turning it on. I let the drink mix and skipped to the microwave, grabbing the popcorn out and opening the bag, almost gagging on the steam before I poured the snack into a large glass bowl. I mixed a bit of butter in before setting the bowl down and grabbing two plastic cups- mostly since Jake doesn't trust me with the glass ones...

I filled them to the top with the drink and grabbed them, along with the popcorn bowl, and skipped to the livingroom. I didn't give much attention to the pieces I dropped, simply leaving them as I awed over the amazing fort that Jake managed to build in, like, five minutes?!

"Come on, Princess!" He teased me. "We're watching Mulan!" He said, already inside the 'building' and watching tv through the little opening he kept. I blushed and smiled, handing the items for Jake and letting him arrange them before I jumped down beside him and nuzzled against his side.

"I love you..." I quietly mumbled, a but surprised when he quickly mumbled it back, kissing my temple. Though, other than that, there wasn't much talking that night. Just loving kisses and Disney Princesses!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi, everyone!! Two things- one, this chapter was asked for by A LOT of people. Sorry for it being so short 👋🏻

Two, I MADE A TIKTOK ACCOUNT!! So if you want you can go add me if you wanna know what I look like or just wanna support me in general!! 💖

That's my account!!! I hope I see y'all there!!!!! 💖💖💖