Cops?!

Albert' POV

"I don't know... I still think that Carl shouldn't have died..." I mumbled, taking another piece of popcorn out of the bucket. Me and Jake has been binge watching The Walking Dead for about seven hours now. Of course my favorite character had to die... where as Jake's is still alive and proud!

"Eh. Don't be a loser." He teased, pecking me on the lips.

"Oh, shut up." I said with a smirk, throwing a piece of popcorn at him. He gave a small laugh, causing me to smile brightly. "I love you..." I purred, laying my head on his shoulder.

"I love you, too." He hummed, placing an arm around my waist. I nuzzled closer to him, wrapping my arms around his waist as I stared at the television screen. "So I think that tomorrow I'm go-" He was cut off by a loud knock in the front door. I jumped, hesitantly glancing up at my lover.

"Jakey... I don't wanna get up." I said with a smile. He smiled back, ruffling my hair.

"Coming!" He said, standing up. I reluctantly sat up strait, pushing the small blanket I had wrapped around us onto the floor.

"Hi, is a Jacob Jayingee here? I'm officer Matthew's." My eyes widened as a cop walked inside once Jake had opened the door.

"I, uh... y-yeah? I'm Jake..." He mumbled quietly, looking more confused than worried.

"Well, you're under arrest." The cop said, placing a hand on Jake's shoulder and shoving him onto his knees. I instantly jumped to my feet, practically tripping over things to get to their sides.

"J-Jake... what's going o-on?!" I asked, my hands shaking as I stared down at him, then up at the officer.

"What?! What do you mean I'm under arrest?! For what?!" Jake yelled, though stayed on his knees in the wooden floor.

"For stealing." The cop said, writting something down in his notebook.

"What? That wasn't me; it was him!" Jake yelled, pointing at me. My eyes widened, me throwing my hands in the air in defense.

"W-what?! I didn't...~ I'd n-never?!" I said, feeling panic begin to rise in my chest.

"Yes you fucking did! Don't lie!" Jake yelled. The cop glanced over at me, cocking an eye brow.

"Is this true?" He asked, clicking his pen closed. He put the notebook and writing device in his pocket, giving me an expecting look.

"N-No, officer! You have to b-believe me! I'd never do anything like t-that!" I said, my voice cracking and my lip quivering. What did Jake do?! I could feel my heart pounding vigorously in my chest, my whole body shaking.

"Yes he did!" Jake yelled. "If he didn't... why would I have this...?" I  looked over at Jake, seeing him pull out a small box. What?

"I-I didn't steal anything, Jake!" I yelled, sliding down to my knees in front of him, my legs shaking too much to keep me up much longer.

"Yes you did, baby! You... you stole my heart. Long ago! You've given my years of nothing but happiness and smiles and laughs! And... I want to do the same for you. For the rest of our lives! When... w-when you smile, I feel butterflies in my stomach. When you laugh, I can't help but to fall in love with you even more then I already have! I can't be apart from you for more than ten minutes without missing having your small hands in mine or missing running my hands through your soft hair. Please, Albert... Will you make me the happiest man on earth... and marry me?"

I was still shaking violently, tears in my eyes. I looked up at the cop, who was leaned against the wall smiling. "Don't look at me, kid. I was in this." He said with a faint laugh. I bit down on my lip, feeling tears threaten my eyes I violently shook my head yes.

"Oh my god... y-yes!" I yelled. I didn't even bother to let him open the box before I burst into tears, jumping up and knocking him to his back on the floor. I had my arms tightly around him, hiding my face in the crook of his neck and crying softly, a bright smile on my face.

"I love you so much, baby boy..." He mumbled in my ear, placing an arm around my waist.

"I... I-I love you, t-too!" I said, kissing him multiple times, tears still softly littering my cheeks.