Dweeb

I sighed, intently staring at my phone screen as I stayed layed on my back on the couch. "No; I don't understand why you can't just stay home for this ine night! I just want to spend time with you!" I listened to Jake yell at Ally from the other side of the living room.

"Oh, well I'm so sorry that I want to hang out with my friends while you have one of your friends over!" She yelled back. I looked away from my phone and over at Jake, seeing him flinch when a door slammed loudly. He groaned and stomped over to the couch, collapsing beside me onto it.

"I'm sorry you had to hear that..." He mumbled, his face still against the pillow on the couch.

"Jake... this isn't healthy. You told me before I got here that all you two do is argue; does that really make you happy...?" I asked as I turned off my phone, setting it in my lap and sitting up strait.

"Well... the arguing doesn't. But it's not always like this! She really makes me happy!" He said, glancing up at me.

"Okay. But, dude... just because you're happy, doesn't mean she is. I mean, don't get me wrong; I want your happiness more than anything! But all of this arguing and fighting won't help anything." I said, putting a hand on his shoulder. He looked up at me, and to my surprise I couldn't see any emotion in his eyes. I knew there was obviously emotion there, but I couldn't find it! That was nearly impossible for me!

"I don't know, Al..." He simply said, sighing as he sat up on the couch, being beside me. "She's probably gone by now, anyways." He mumbled quietly. I sighed, moving closer to him. I grabbed a blanket off the back of the couch and put it on his lap.

"Okay, okay... don't be depressed. How about we put on a movie and I make you some popcorn?" I offered, a little bit upset in myself that I brought it up to him. I slowly stood up, watching his frown turn to a soft smile.

"Yeah!" He said childishly, his fluffy hair covering one of his eyes. I smiled warmly at him, blushing as I turned and began to walk towards the kitchen.

"Don't be such a dweeb!" I yelled, knowing he noticed the strong blush stinging my cheeks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, guys!! So this chapter was kinda short, but it's okay bcuz I have a lot more chapters coming!!
Recently I just made a Jalbert instagram acc, where I'll be doing a lot of diffrent things. I'll be posting Jalbert pics, drawing I drew, I'll have polls for any new chapter idea's I might wanna ask y'all abt, I'll have drawing contests, and a lot more!! Follow me!! 😍😘

@mysstuff_lol