Chapter 3. Dream on

After a long discussion of your explanation of the history and how a T.V. works, it was a sort of peaceful afternoon. Thor and Loki kept jumping up a bit when there was a new scene that came on the screen. Bucky and Steve were in wonder that they no longer have to go to the movie theaters to watch movies.

"So in order to turn on the T.V. you have to press the button that says power, right?" Steve said.

" Yes."

" And you can watch anything you want, right."

" Yes."

" And there are not miniature people in there, right?"

" Yes."

" So basically this so called Television is like a play that people perform on this contraption?"

" Yes."

Finally something at least is making sense to them.

" Well at least you guys learned something today." you were relieved.

You looked at the clock and it was around 11 o'clock closing in on midnight. You knew that is was getting late and if you wake up you will feel groggy and disgusting. Even though you are a night owl, you knew that it would not be worth it. Especially with them living with you.

Bucky started to yawn and Thor followed after. You could tell that all four of them are started to feel a bit sleepy, but some hid it better than others.

" If you guys are tired, you can pull apart the couch and turn it into a bed." Your eyes started to feel a bit heavy.

" A WHAT?!" Thor's voice boomed.

" Inside voice, please. Not a battle cry!" you responded. " Here. Let me show you."

You shooed them off the couch and started to transform the couch into a bed. It come in handy when relatives or some friends you still talk to come over.

"What a convent contraption?" said Thor.

"Yes it is." you said walking to the bathroom which is where there cupboard where you keep your spare blankets. " The bed can hold about only three of you guys can fit on there, so you guys have to decide who is sleeping on the floor."

Thor, Bucky, and Steve looked at Loki.

After you came back with the blankets, you saw Bucky, Thor, and Steve lying on the couch bed at bit squeezed together, but cozy. You knew that they wanted to leave Loki to be secluded.

" Where am I supposed to sleep, mortal?" Loki said with frustration. " Don't make me sleep on the floor like an animal. I am a god."

Drama queen.

" Well. You don't have to sleep on the floor." You suggested. " You can sleep on the dog's bed. Hopefully it will teach you to be a good boy."

Steve started to choke on his drink while Bucky pat him on the back to help him breathe. Thor tried to hold in his laugh, but it looked like he was gasping for air. 

Loki looked at you offended.

You smiled as you gave the boys blankets.

" Thank you." Bucky said with a smile.

" I truly appreciate the warm blankets, Lady (y/n)." said Thor.

" That's very kind of you, (y/n)." Steve face shines bright with gratitude.

" Your welcome, boys." you said with a yawn. " Good night. You guys can stay up, but not be too loud."

" Good night." They said in unison.