Chapter 30. A Little Game of Hide and Seek

" THANK THE HALLS OF VALHALLA HE IS FINALLY GONE." Loki exclaimed.

" He was not all bad, Loki." Thor said.

" No. He is just being nice at the moment, but he is the devil when you leave him unattended." Bucky added. " He was the one who put the saran wrap on the door when I went into the bathroom on the door frames.... which almost make me suffocate."

" Basically, He was fulfilling my duties to attempt to kill you." Loki said.

Bucky gave Loki a murderous look.

" Just when I thought I can be able to breath the same air as you... All of a sudden, you just love to bite me in the back." Bucky spat.

" You are the most welcome." Loki smirked.

Bucky quickly grabbed his slipper off his feet and threw it towards Loki. Lucky for bucky, He was fast enough that Loki did not have enough time to react to the oncoming slipper.

BAM. THUD.

Loki was hit directly between the eyes causing him to fall down.

" FINALLY I HIT HIM." Bucky shouted with victory.

" Congratulations, Barnes." Thor cheer on his friend.

Loki just laid there in defeat. " It happened in just a blink of an eye."

You walked over to Loki and just looked down at him.

" Are you done being a drama queen or are you just gonna just lay there in your defeat?" You asked.

" Just leave me be." Loki wallowed in his own sorrows.

" You heard the man! Let's leave him alone." You shouted.

Bucky was the first one out of the room running as fast as he can.

" HALT FOR ME, BARNES." Thor said jogging out of room after him.

Steve just sighed and just walked out of the room following them to not get into more trouble.You followed Steve as well.

" HOW DARE THEE TO ABANDON ME." Loki exclaimed.

You and Steve started to walk faster to the point the both of you were jogging.

" Hurry before he goes after our heads." Steve loudly whispered to you.

" I think he was already is at that point, but need the extra push." You replied.

Steve chuckled. " Let's find those two before they decide to break something expensive."

Both of you quickly wandered the tower looking for Bucky and Thor.

" Where on earth are they?" Steve said.

" I have no idea." You replied.

Suddenly....

" I SWEAR IF I FIND ANY OF YOUR PATHETIC EXCUSES FOR HUMAN BEING AND THOR FOR ABANDONING ME. I WILL PERSONALLY MAKE SURE TO LACE YOUR COFFEE WITH A SPELL OF MINE." Loki's voice echoed through the floor.

" Oh Crap." You said out loud.

Steve grabbed your arm and pulled you along with him.

" Where are we going?" You whispered to Steve.

Steve did not respond, but was looking for a quick place to hide. He stopped at spare guest room and pulled you into the room.

" Who's room is this?" You asked.

" Tony's. Quick. Get in the in the Closet."

" Why?!"

" If I am gonna die of a man who wears horns as a fashion statement, I am taking you with me."