Chapter 9. Welcome to New York

You hopped into the driver's seat. "So where do you boys wanna go see first?"

" I haven't looked around New York in years." Bucky got in the passenger seat.

The rest of the boys entered the back of the car.

" How about we just go on a whim and just take a stroll throughout the city?" Loki added.

You had no idea where to look first. Which sucked.

" Before we start on our quest throughout this massive place." Thor interrupted. " Can we get food?

You smiled. " Well, I can't say no to that."

~~~~~~~

" This is the best sandwich my taste buds have ever tasted." Bucky's voice was muffled with food in his mouth.

" I raise my cup for that." Thor raised his recyclable cup.

After the five of you had ate your food and exited the place, you still had no idea where to go next. 

" Hey, ( y/n)." said Steve. " Where did Thor and Loki went?"

Your eyes widen. You quickly looked around where you thought they were standing, but they were not there.

" WHERE DID THEY GO?!" You panicked." THEY WERE JUST WITH US!"

"I don't know!" Steve started to panic.

" All I did was turn and they were gone." Bucky defended. " Honest."

You had one job.

Two brothers lost in the most biggest city in the United States not knowing if they decided to stick together or if they were separate.

This not the time. I got plans.

~~~~~

" THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" Loki scolded.

" THE DOG WAS ADORABLE. CAN YOU PUT BLAME ON ME!" Thor boomed.

" You oaf. We are lost because of you!" Loki  yelled.

" Hey. You choose follow me when I was going to pet the adorable creature!" yelled Thor. " You do not have to be beside with me. You can be on your merry way. I can find my way back on my own."

Loki sighed.

" You wouldn't last an minute without me. " Loki muttered to himself. 

They both walked down the streets in hope to find their comrades.

" Loki, I have an idea." Thor smiled. " Let's do Get Help." 

" Absolutely not." Loki retored. " We are lost. Not dying."

" Well then. I have no ideas."

" Since when did you ever have any ideas?"

Thor narrowed his eyes on Loki.

" Ok. We need to be serious, Loki." said Thor.

Loki chuckled. " Sorry, but my limit of seriousness is two minutes. So could you please hurry up."

Thor took a deep breath.

" Come on, brother." Thor pulled Loki. " Hey, maybe the giant green lady can help us."

Thor pointed to the gigantic statue.

~~~~~

It has been a few hours since Thor and Loki had gone missing. You started to panic, but that was not going to help you find them.