Chapter 28. Well... this is awkward

After few fires, burnt bacon, uncooked pancakes, eggs stuck to the pan, and spilled coffee, Breakfast was finally finished.

Pietro gave the leftover bacon strips he made for your dog on a plate. Which Thor provided of course.

" It was a handful!" Loki groaned in exhaustion.

" You only just make Coffee." Steve said in confusion.

" Why don't you try working that contraption, Rogers?!" Loki complained. " It is very confusing!"

" I have tried, Loki."

Loki rolled his eyes.

" Can we please continue eating our food instead of complaining?" Bucky mumbled with pancakes stuffed in his mouth.

" I agree." Thor had eggs spewing out of his smile.

" Thor! You were not raised by beast. " Loki exclaimed while passing Thor a napkin. " Then again your eating habits speaks otherwise."

" Thank you, Brotha." Thor smiled as he took the napkin from Loki's hand.

Loki rolled his eyes, but there was a small smile that formed on his lips. Then quickly disappeared before anyone noticed, but you did.

" Finally! some peace in this dang household." Pietro rejoiced.

" You have only been in here for only a few hours, Pietro." You retored.

" Hush now, Princessa." Pietro hissed.

" Hey!" You snarled. " Just because you were here for only for a few hours doesn't mean that you can claim yourself under this household."

" Where are my manners?" Pietro chimed.

" You have none." Loki sneered as he was finishing his breakfast.

Pietro's head shifted to face Loki.

" You know what?"

Within a blink of an eye Pietro quickly grabbed everyone's empty dishes, washed them, and placed them back where they belong, while leaving Loki's dish untouched.

Loki looked in confusion.

" I am terribly sorry, your majesty, but I seemed to forgot your plate." Pietro mocked a british accent, which was very good fake accent.

"Are you mocking me?" Loki hissed.

Boy, don't do it.

"Are you mocking me?" Pietro mocked back.

Great, He did it.

Suddenly a knife appeared in Loki's hand. Steve and Bucky saw him draw the knife. Thor noticed this as well and tried to prevent Loki from throwing it, but it was too late. As Loki threw the knife, you then realized that the kitchen sink was a bit behind you, which is were Pietro was standing. Loki quickly noticed his actions which instantly he regretted, but mistakes were made at this moment.

Oh Shoot.

As you tried ducking or move away, you felt a pair of hands grab your shoulders and quickly pick you up. It was all a blur, but suddenly you were moved to the other side of the room.

It was Pietro.

As Pietro moved you out of the way, he caught the knife that was meant for him in mid air.

Pietro then stopped in front of Loki with the knife in hand. "I think you misplaced something."

He then slammed the knife on the table in front of Loki.