Chapter 5. A To-do List

After a while of watching of whatever was on cable, you decided to break the silence and get to the point.

" So what else do you boys would like to learn?" you said.

They looked at each other then back at you.

" No clue." Bucky admitted.

" Actually." Steve started pulling something from his pocket. " I have a few things in mind."

What he pulled out of his pocket was a small little booklet. He got up and gave it to you.  You opened the booklet and saw a list. The list contained some movies, music, and some historical things that have happened in the span of when Steve was under ice.

" Well, luckily for you I happen to have some knowledge of this and I happen to have these movies." You said walking up to one of your bookshelves.

You pulled out your collection of the Star wars series and placed them on the coffee table. You were debating on whether to show them in exact order or the order they came out.

" Well looks like we are going have a long day." Bucky chimed as he looked at the collection on the table.

This will be fun.

~~~~~~~~~~

They inched more closer to the screen when the scene of Luke's hand was cut off and he was cornered by Darth Vader. Their butt's on the edge of where they were seated. It was a good idea to show them in the order they came out for their reaction.

Bucky was hugging a pillow. Steve was really engaged with the plot. Loki was biting his nails in agitation. Thor had his fists close to his mouth like he was deep in thought.

" No. I am your father."

They all gasped.

They were all surprise and in shocked. It put a smile on your face that they were all into the story line.

When the movie was over, you looked at the boys and they all looked like they had witnessed something they can never unsee again.

" I am conflicted." Loki stammered.

" What is truth?" whined Bucky.

You chuckled a bit. " Well that is the story, isn't it?"

" It was great, but that was unexpected." Steve commented.

"ANOTHA!" Thor shouted.

You gave them their wish and put the other movie in the dvd player.

~~~~~~

After credits finished the final movie, you turned to face them, but their faces were all in horror after seeing the story unfold.

" I enjoyed the the last three were better than the first three." said Steve.

" I agree. The last three had more in depth of a story line. Rather than the first three. They were just terrible." Loki commented.

" Well I just enjoy the story all together." said Thor.

" Couldn't agree more." Bucky nodded in agreement.

You were glad that you were able to show them this piece of pop culture. You looked at the clock and it was now really late in the night.

" Well, I am glad that you boys liked the series, but I think it is time I went to sleep." You said while getting up from your seat.

" Wait. Where I am supposed to sleep?!" Loki hissed.