Chapter 14. We had to end it

" SO YOU MEAN TO TELL ME.... THAT YOUR BROTHER.... TURNED INTO A SNAKE BECAUSE HE KNEW THAT YOU LIKED SNAKES....USED THAT AS AN ADVANTAGE TO SURPRISE YOU... AND STAB YOU?!" Bucky pointed towards Loki.

" Yes." Thor responded.

" Also don't forget the time I turned you into a frog." Loki added.

" ARE YOU KIDDING ME?"

" No I am quite serious."

" I thought that the Kardashians were a mess." You said. " Boy, was I wrong."

" Our family is complicated." Thor corrected.

" No kidding."

" Anyone else?" Bucky asked.

" Ooooo, I got one." Steve interjected.

" Is it one of the time were you had your skinny self was handed to you and I saved the day?"

Steve smacked Bucky with a pillow.

" No. Listen."  Steve said. " This story involves a girl long time ago."

" Ooooo. It is THAT story?" Bucky asked.

" No, not that one."

Bucky gasped. " How dare you hold out on me, Rogers."

" Calm down."

" How can I be calm when a best friend doesn't share me information?"

" Can he start the story, Barnes?" Loki interrupted. " I am interested."

" You know what is interesting? Bucky asked. " Your mouth closing." 

" CAN I AT LEAST START?"

" You may, Captain." Thor said. 

" Finally." Steve began. " It was late spring. Bucky was not around for this because he was dealing with family drama."

"THIS HAPPENED THEN?" Bucky yelled.

" LET HIM CONTINUE." Thor boomed.

" Shutting up." Bucky murmured.

" Ok then." Steve nagged. " I had to go get some groceries because I was hungry and it was late at night...."

" YOU WENT OUT.... BY YOURSELF.... ALONE...AT NIGHT OF ALL PLACES!" Bucky was pissed.

" Barnes... so help me I will allow my brotha to put you in your place." Thor yelled.

Loki looked at his brother in worry. " Oh no. He is serious."

" ANYWAYS." Steve interrupted. " The walk from the store to my home was a bit far. The walk to the subway station was a bit lengthy. As I walking towards the the subway, A car pulled up next to me."

" Did you in a crossfire of a drive by?" You asked.

Loki and Thor looked confused.

" What is this so called drive by?" Loki asked.

" A drive by is when people are shooting a gun at someone or something while the car is moving." Steve explained. " But no it was not a drive by."

" So what happened?"

" As the car was pulling up, I started to panic since I was pint size back then." Steve explained. " Turns out it was a young woman that was a few years older than me that pulled up to me in a nice black cadillac. She asked me if I need a ride."

" YOU GOT IN THE CAR... WITH A STRANGER." Bucky yelled.

" BROTHA." Thor boomed. " You know your job."