Chapter 31. A Wholly Ceiling

" CLINT... WHY THE HELL WERE YOU IN THE VENTS?" Bucky grunted as trying to adjust himself from face planting on the floor.

Clint started to laugh. " yOu ScrEaM liKe a girL."

" You too!" Bucky hissed back.

" But everyone knows that I scream like school girl." Clint holding his stomach in laughter. " I was just not expect you to scream that way too."

 Steve gasped." I knew it."

Bucky turned towards Steve. " No one asked for your opinion."

" No one asked for your existence, but here you are." Loki added.

Suddenly Clint's laughter came to a stop immediately when Loki spoke. You swear you heard Bucky's neck snapped when he turned to Loki.

" Wow! I never knew that Goats can talk. Did Tony or Bruce make another accident in the lab again?" Clint stood up.

The room went silent with Loki gaze shifting towards Clint. You and Steve tried to hold in your laughter as much as the both of you could, but it sounded like athletic shoes rubbing on a basketball floor.

" Sadly no." Steve tired to keep a straight face.

" What a shame." Clint said. " I would have taken the goat and make some money out of it."

" How dare you speak to me so lowly."

" Oh, I'm Sorry. Can't hear you because your ego is too high for me to hear you speak." Clint smiled. " Plus, I muted you with my hearing aids."

You lost it. You broke out in laughter with Thor and Steve joining you. Bucky was too in shock because of his fall. Loki just looked at the four of you in disgust.

" Bold of you to slander me." Loki hissed.

" Well... Since you used your scepter to use mind control on me for awhile to kill people for your bidding." Clint began. " I believe I have the right to do so."

" You tell him Clint." Bucky gave him in a weak cheer.

" You okay, Grandpa #2?" Clint asked.

" Peachy." 

You collected your self from you laughing fit. "Why are you here Clint? Not to sound rude."

" No worries." Clint said. " I'm here because my mission ended a bit early. Nat went to go shopping or some other thing. Probably killing someone as we speak, but that is not new. I'm just waiting for a plane to take off to go see my family, but my original plane was delayed because there was an issue with the engine."

" Seems reasonable." Steve commented.

" But why were you in the vents?" Bucky asked.

" The vents are Barton main choice of solitude in this tower. " Thor answered.

" But why the vents?"

" We still have no idea." Steve added.

" I just find it comfortable, but I was startled that you infiltrated my territory."

" Well I am sorry that I was not aware of this, but SOMEONE decides to withhold information me a lot." Bucky glared at Steve.

" You never asked."

" A little "heads up' would be nice from time to time." Bucky hissed. " 'Hey, Bucky, don't go into the vents because you might run into a bird living in the vents'. "

Thor chuckled.

You waved over towards Clint to get his attention.

" How's life been treating you?" You signed to Clint.