Chapter 7. Let's go see the stars

" Hey, have you boys ever been stargazing?"

The boys looked at you and then at each others. 
" Not really. When Buck and I were younger we would, but not anymore."

" Yeah, Too busy to take time to myself."

You looked at Thor and Loki to see their response.
" I never found pleasure in the outside world. Mostly I indulge in the books to escape reality."

" Liar. We would sneak outside to the woods and watch the stars fly across the night sky when we were younger." Thor retored.

Loki turned to Thor with a face of disgrace.

" Are we going on a trip in the self driving carriage?!" Thor reclaimed.

" Well I was hoping to take the car and go for a drive a bit out of the city to Stargaze." You asked. " It will be fun time to relax. Do you boys want to?"

" Sure. I'm down." said Steve.

" Same here." Bucky agreed.

" I would love to join in stargazing." Thor smiled.

You looked at Loki for a response and so did everyone else.

" Fine, I will join your fascinations of the Stars." Loki groaned.

"Yay." you exclaimed." Boys, head to the car. I'll pack a few things and I'll be there with you in a few."

" Do you want any help?" Steve asked.

" If you would be a dear, Just take some snacks from the shelf." You yelled as you went to get some extra blankets.

"You heard the woman, men. Steve's got this, to the car!" Bucky pointed to the door.

The three boys left the apartment to held to the car.

After you grabbed the blankets and Steve had already left with the snacks, you had the idea to bring something a bit special for the occasion.

You quickly ran to the car with the necessities and slammed the back trunk.

When you entered into the car and sat down, the car was really quiet. Really quiet.

" What happened?" you broke the silence.

" It was his fault!" Bucky pointed to Loki.

"False!"

You turn around to face them. " What did you guys do?"

"Well. To be fair. He was a jerk and he was put in his place." Loki argued.

"Who did?"

Thor leaned in. " Loki and Barnes were bickering on the way down here. When we reach were the self driving contraption, they got into a little argument. Then Barnes decided to take a swing, ended up missing Loki completely, leaving a very serious dent in someone else's self driving carriage and the alarm started to go off. Since we had no idea what to do to solve the problem, we quickly fled the scene."

You slapped you hand on your forehead.

" When I arrived to the car, They were in the car completely quiet." Steve explained.

You took a deep breath. " I was gone for about a good fifteen minutes or less and you guys are already destroying stuff."

" Seems accurate." Thor commented.

They all need to be supervised, but to the extreme.

You put the key in ignition and turned on the car. " I swear you boys will get me in serious trouble soon. Very soon."