Chapter 11. Wanna be startin' something

You plopped down on the couch right in between Loki and Bucky with your ice pack to join in whatever they were watching on the T.V.

" Are you sure you're alright, (y/n)?" Bucky asked.

" I am fine." You reassured him. " I'm just icing it to help stop the bruising."

You focused back on the screen.

After a little while, The ice pack melted and it was now useless. You didn't want to get up from your spot because you were already comfortable.

Well this is just great.

All of a sudden, you felt a cold metalic hand touch your forehead. You looked over to see who put their hand on you.

It was Bucky.

You could tell that he was a bit uncomfortable, but you knew that he was being nice.

You turned your head towards Bucky to see he had his metal hand on your forehead.

" What, you said you needed to ice it?"

" Thanks."

" Ugh."

Both of you turned to see Loki making a disgusted face.

" Well then. Being around his presence is already cold enough." Bucky said. " Coming from a guy who is was iced a long time. That is saying something."

You chuckled.

" I agree." Steve said.

" I also."

" All I have to do is breathe and all of you slander at me." Loki complained.

" Well you are not wrong, Brotha." Thor smiled.

"  Stop calling me that."

" Then stop being a pain."

Shots fired.

Loki's face looked defeated and looked back towards the screen.

You felt a bit bad for him, but he was the person who destroyed most of New York than any demolition crew.

After a little while you felt Bucky's hand leave your face and back next to his side.

The night was getting late and you felt yourself start to drift off to sleep.

As you were drifting on, you felt a your head lean on someone's shoulder. You could tell that whoever you had leaned on you was startled a bit.

" Hey. Be careful with her, Sweetheart."

" I am not your Sweetheart, Barnes. Please keep your nonsense in your tongue."

" Sorry, the only thing that can hold my tongue is food and I don't want to be rude by eating all her food. So deal with it."

" Pity."

" Careful.  I am the one you will be waking up to, Sweetheart. So... watch out."

Loki eyed Bucky.

" Would one of you be a dear and take her off of me?"

" I shall take her." Thor offered.

" Watch her head. Last time you almost you almost hit her head on the door frame."

" I was being the most careful. I will have you know."

" Calm your man tits, Thor." You heard Bucky. " Just pick her up more like bridal style than carrying her like a pet."